Posts by Block

Mist, Schreibfehler. Der Char heisst von_Bock. Habe beim Erstellen das "l" in Block vergessen.
    Ist klar, dass man den dann nicht findet :)

Ich hsbe versucht, auf den Namen Block einen neuen Account zu erstellen, aber da erhalte ich die Meldung, dass der Name in Gebrauch ist.

Hallo zusammen,
    ich habe Freelancer und Crossfire nach vielen Jahren der Abwesenheit neu installiert.
    Mein Char auf dem Server scheint noch da zu sein, aber er wird mir nicht beim
    Spielstart angezeigt.
    Gibt es dafür eine Lösung?
    Charactername war Block.

Wenn mir da jemand helfen könnte, wäre ich dankbar.

@SUPER
    You may be right, but i won't risk it to take a look. I don't want to be blasted or shot down on my last days in this dusty hell of a country. I've now access to the internet, but it's to slow to play :(
    It takes nearly five minutes to open the forum...

I don't like to "warm up" old topics, but i want to tell you all that i'm still alive (it isn't very funny here :( )
    @SUPER: Hope business is still running, m8.

I'm sorry cause i can't play on the server the next few months. I have to do my duty in Afghanistan and it is a bit difficulty to get internet access here.
    I hope you all have fun. I hope to be back in July.

greetz

Block

What about trying to make a windows installation cd with NLite?
    You can integrate every driver.
    This was the only way for me to install windows on my SATA raid system.

I've decided to give it a try.

It might be interesting cause i think i've smelled the fine odor of a merc on my back. [1]

I've packed my photographic collection into a drone and shot it into the sun.

Would someone be so kind to close this here?

well,
    i've read all your comments and i've decided to think about it.
    At the moment i'm very stressed out (SUPER knows why) and nearly every day i get some new bad news.
    You all told me that the whole thing is less important - maybe i've seen it in a different way. The server i've played on before has very strict rules and violation not only causes war - it was the best way to be kicked out of your clan at once. They can do this cause it is a totally private server - you need a special invitation to be allowed to play on. This was one of the reasons to leave and change to Crossfire.
    I'm happy, that this community of players has a different point of view - i don't want to be the one who is hated and spitted on again. They did it to me on my old server and ít makes me a bit sensitive.

Gunny
    Nice fantasy!
    I was not told to take screens by anyone! It was my private pleasure. I will not force any blackmail on anyone!
    I'm a trader and not a criminal.

@C9H14NO3
    Good idea - i like taking photos.

@ Huor
    I never wear any pants.
    I'm not afraid to fight.

goodone
    Maybe a good idea - but it would disturb the quiet happiness of an "art collector" when he watches his collection

I thought that it is better to go and keep a small piece of honour then to be kicked out.
    My behaviour might cause war between a special clan and IFC (not your's, Huor).
    It is only a question of time that someone report to the leader of this clan what i've done.

And yes: SUPER has warned me and he has forbidden to do that.

I did that cause i don't want to harm my clan. SUPER is one of the best clan leaders i ever had and i've made him a lot of difficulties. He didn't deserve that.
    I think that my little passion will cause a lot of trouble in the nearer future.
    I don't want to be the reason that the complicate negociations between IFC clan and some others come to a very unhappy end.

There's a little private game i've played by myself all my time on the server:
    I took "dangerous" screenshots - screens from things that i'm not allowed to see (for example the content of a MN freighter in New Berlin :] ).
    I could not stand the temptation to take screens from the clansigns in the clan systems so i violated the rules an brought disgrace to my clan.
    I am ready to take the consequences and will go off server.
    I will transfer all my money and all my equipment to a single char and delete the others. If i have to pay something to someone plz post it here. The deadline is 28.01.08, 10:00 pm CET. After that all chars and my account on this forum will be deleted.
    This is my own decision - i haven't talk to my clanleader SUPERCARS yet and i'm sure that he don't want to talk to me anymore.

Fly save and have good profits
    BLOCK

It's very funny:

I had technical probs cause my boss has installed a cache proxy. Now that proxy make it possible for me to log on the server and play. The update files are in the cache of that proxy and the launcher doesn't make a difference. The files are old but it works. I'm the only one who can play. Trading is impossible because the update is a few days old.