Posts by Daywalker

Super, das ist der kürzeste und unbegründeste "Abschied" eines Clan Leaders den ich je gesehen habe...

Das geht ja mal gar nicht!

Xorron, wenn Du Hilfe brauchst sage bitte Bescheid.

Ich verstehe OP langsam aber sicher immer besser!

ok,

I don´t know all - ask me about every jh in cf or where to find what but the super jump things i never know - so bec. it´s not necessary now without beeing fined - may sbdy please explain this for me?

If you don´t wanna post it open just give me an information via pm please .

Just have a look to his Pets, after it decide :]

btw: you´ve forgotten your tea and biscuits, privys rum (i guess it´s only his) and our doghnuts! Go knit in peace young pirate ch.....

@all of you posting in here ;)

don´t you wonder about OP isn´t posting here too?

Well, it could be that someone bumps an "old" thread where the decision was made some weeks ago ;)

And to know whats going on with this cloaking device - just read the whole thread you are posting in ;)

As a hint - will someone rewrite this "cheat" for CF? If yes he should speak with OP - if no its only a "nice" to have feature not more and not less ;)

But dreams are always welcome :]

Originally posted by [K*19]Admiral-(NL)
    I sometimes also am getting fined for respawning immediately when killed.

hmm. why not try to stay alive?!

Originally posted by burro
    If I am mapping a system and f1 to save the progress. Will I be put back to the station from which I started ?

sbdy should try this - i only saw the messages but suppose i´m not able to be online today...

I think so and of course this will need to think in an other way while far away from civilisation - more realism :D

i understand, and i don't have problem with that...

Cool, got it thanks for thinking positiv ;)

my problem is that i was NOT in combat... and only shooted by NPC before...

Combat is called when sbdy. shoots at you - right?

and i get fined! not 1 mil, but all of my money was taken...

As an act of understanding for your situation and bec. it was new to you - just ask me ingame for your lost funds - i will give it back to you.

but i docked at London, then undock, then my m8 ask me about one of my char, so i want to check where is that ship, and i get fined!

...and next time just stay docked!

So imO,
    something was new for you,
    you lose some Money,
    the community will give it back to you,
    you now have no losses anymore,
    you accepted the new tool in a positiv way,
    nothing happened to you except
    some realy good new things,

all should be positiv now - right?!

Regards Kermit

It wasn´t an offense! And not meant personal to you...

You know this is an RP server when traveling in space you was easy able to avoid RP by pressing F1.

1. Example your are smuggeling see some police force on their way in the chat window - easy press F1 and you are out of trouble.
    2. Example a pirate is in the system you press F1 and are out of trouble.
    3. Example You need to join a battle but you are far away from the next docking possibility, press F1 switch the char and you are one system away from the battle...
    4. Example you need a weapon from a special wreck - well just place a char in it´s near press F1 and wait for a server restart.

Now you need to think twice before going out by F1. This and many more similar situations is why i said thanks for this features.

As an act of understanding for your situation and bec. it was new to you - just ask me ingame for your lost funds - i will give it back to you. So you lose nothing and next time just stay docked ;)

Since yesterday i saw when someone F1 something like this:

While traveling in Space between systems xyplayer F1 and will be set to his last docking position...

And i love to see this!

btw.: i even love to see that ppl are heavy fined when pressing F1 in outer space ;), and of course i love the new /setbounty command too :D

Thanks for this features ;)

just my 2 cents (which i have already Kwisatz :D)

Hi there,

Did you follow these Installation Instructions from Hägar and Dopple?

Always have some doghnuts on board - could hold you alive too...

Some tips:

Never trusting pirates and their offers of a teatime with you in outer space or System Daedalus...

Don´t use all of your Ammo - u will need it for coming back to civilisation...

Maps sold by LP´s could bring you to dangerous Mine Fields instead of the lovely Places you are looking for - because their hobby is looting wrecks (and this could be yours ;)) and old Installations out there...

Good luck out their brave Pilot