Posts by Daywalker

I got in touch with Haegar today and was asked to submit his greetings to you.
    He and his wife are doing well and he eventually will visit us soon here.

We need to fill the fridge with beer before he is here.

Good news finaly!

You want to tell me what i can do on our Clan Forum Michael?

LOL

And again please - if you quote me Mr. quote the whole sentence and do not make it looks like it would be an other context.

That´s pure journalism Forlon i made a video and explained some "tehnic" also i didn´t open any thread or wrote anything about the things you guys are talking about, did i?

Nah Forlon,

And that video which Amman recorded today is clean like a...like something clean, it's not my prob if you can't hit a fighter, and I have a nice tehnic to take out BSs

He didn´t lie about that - he has the "tehnic" to take out BS´s

Now you need to use the link of our site if you want to see that video.

edit: No, they didn´t deleted the Video it has simply to many requests at the moment.

edit2: That´s pure journalism Forlon i made a video and explained some "tehnic" also i didn´t open any thread or wrote anything about the things you guys are talking about, did i?

Thats because it can be turned on and off like the user of such crap want it.

OP gets everything he need.

Good luck.

ps.: a highend downloadlink will be added soon.

This problem exsists i ran into the same one content related to my mouse yesterday. And yes, my desk and mouse are also clean :D

It seems to have something to do with dx input and a massive grafical enviroment.

WRobn which kind of Keyboard and Mouse are you using?

...that heaven can be harmed,
    when it will not be disarmed,
    to once again become charmed.

999 days past,
    thats how long it lasts,
    to miscast.

On a trial,
    with a wistfull smile,
    maybe once in a while.

Michael
    read again.

Bond
    Play the Game, it improves the skill (for most pilots) and will lead to a positive experience. If you see impotency in pvp for yourself and can´t change it to the good - go and explore hundrets of beautifull Systems or earn money to become rich, that will also make a good experience - just a tip to help.

In all other cases, fly save and enjoy :)

Let´s bring it in the other direction Bond & Michael.

Obviously we are playing in a nearly cheat- and exploitfree enviroment. Eventhough some ppl. are around calling others cheaters and orates to those who do not hear them for years nor follow their personal witchhunts for good reasons named below.

We got many former so called cheaters back to the Game, who are not sitting at Pittsburg with their ships unable to lift off - with similar skills to the skills they had in 1.8 and 1.7 - but also obviously we lost some Players and had a few with dramatically decreased skills after a few Days of the 1.9 Release. A naughty little beggar who is thinking bad here.

You like latin phrases?

Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses - quot erat demonstrandum.

Michael is correct here.

If you use a ship with a higher mass, add an armor upgrade, some unmounted Equipment or Cargo to it (will depending on the added mass) it may fly like a brick - also keep it´s direction when turned around so you have to declerate it with it´s forward engines - the engines simply has more to work to change the direction and it is supposed to act this way. The Ships Engines and Thruster power stays the same while you add mass and weight to it, thats the reason why it needs more time declarating and keeping it´s way to the direction you used before. Even experienced Pilots are missing Jumpgates and Jumpholes and also needs to correct the ships angel to dock Stations.

Use the inertia to do the things for you (while keeping it always in mind) instead of working against it. It´s like in Real Life - you may drive a car pretty good but a loaded pickup, a lorry, a bus, or a train are complete other things to drive with. Of course a ship in free space is more hard than.

Have Fun and fly save Pilot - good luck in your journies.