Posts by Inferno

eh, da hell? so, the only purpose of the non-fleet version is to get the starship trait .. but in the end everyone will be using the fleet version due to the "extra console", which is btw the normal amount of consoles on a presidio .. so much about the "benefits" of the fleet versions.
    this is a new low for the cryptic ...

ok .. good thing I started testing the performance of the EP2W .. and since its a cruiser, it'll have the cruiser command for the reduction as well ... good, good :) too bad tho that it will not feature any intel/command boff stations :(

I also had the same "issue" before .. the reason is following: you are blocking the social-buttons javascipt and/or also using an adblock ... basically, if you can't see the "social buttons" floating area on the left hand side of the forum (facebook, youtube, rss and moddb), then the "like" button will also be absent
    solution: allow javascripts from "swat-portal.com" and in the adblock select "disable on swat-portal.com"

btw. there is a bug report regarding this: like button missing

and most likely some kind of an universal console will come with the ship :)
    i wonder (read: i hope) they also created some new events on the risa, like they did with the snowman invasion this year (but without the annoying counter..)
    as for these Eevee evolutions (the black one really looks like Umbreon).. how come we never get a proper combat pet in this game to win (not buy, but win)

interesting. ok, tunnelling a business through the CEC zone makes sense (given the downturn of profits; btw. these bloomberg reports rly amaze me with their alleged "causalities" like this mobile gaming stuff ), but since i'm no expert in the M&A topic : will this turn out to be a good or bad thing (for the gamer population using their products ofc, i dont care about the shareholder premiums..)

well, i've just scaled it down to the average ^^
    you never know how itchy devs'/forum moderators' trigger finger might be when hovering over the new multi-purpose ban button ... be it insults of just a casual funny comment, the finger might just slip accidentally :D

ehm ... ever since the yesterday's "update", my klingon char is being kicked out of the dyson groundzone (game crashes) every single time i achieve smth .. liberate a zone -> kicked out; kill the dino -> kicked out ... and then wait until the zone is restarted, cuz even trying to log-in with the same char crashes the game.
    dunno what they did, but it's kinda annoying doing all the stuff and then just being kicked out, leaving me with no rewards ..

... just how the heck in this game being coded? not with a single word did they mention that they'll be updating anything related with our fleet or account banks.
    so, either their "update report" doesn't contain some information, or the devs simply dont know their own code (assuming they didnt fire the devs who actually made the code... but hey, we're talking about cryptic..)
    at this point, the only thing that goes as planned from their side is the inflation on the dilithium/zen exchange market