Posts by denne

ok instead of ? in headline, coming soon: ! :D

rly, i d like to stage this event, DK-hunt. But! i need 2 or 3 players for an attempt, just to see how is the droprate and how the chances to survive :cursing: other questions: shall be involved only fighters? or BS too? what system exactly (i thought about mandar with start at BS deliverance)? how many points for 1 DK-annihilator (5 mill?)? in mandar we could consider nomads too with usual points for their guns.

ok, tell me ur ideas.

and who comes with me for first trial?

Results for Race 17.09.2013
    1st place prize was 30 mill
    2nd place prize was 25 mill
    3rd place prize was 20 mill

Start: Arena.
    Waypoints/Checkpoints: Bering and Cambridge
    Endpoint: Dublin (Battleship Hood ofc).
    Winner was Basuro and Racer Award CONGRATZ in time 32 min
    2nd place was [CFPD]Night-Hunter (only seconds behind Basuro, had some crash-problems )
    3rd place was |LC|Asmodeus

The players have chosen following routes:
    Basuro: Arena - X - Custo - NY - Texas - Bering - Texas - Cali - Mag - Manch - NL - Camb - NL - Dublin
    [CFPD]Night-Hunter: Arena - X - Toh - Chug - Sig13 - NB - Hamb - Bering - Texas - NY - Mag - Man - NL - Camb - NL - Dublin
    |LC|Asmodeus: Arena - X - Alaska - Midp Rift - Wand Pond - Texas -Bering - Hamb - NB - Stutt - Om7 - Om3 - Camb
    - NL - Dublin

I think this was a hard route, with too many choices to make Very interesting Race
    Thank for coming, See you next time.

Results for Nomad Hunt 12.09.13

Todays prizes was 10 mill. if on winning team, otherwise 5 mill. and 1 mill. per gun.

Team 1 with 42 guns:
    SA_FORLON: 13 guns
    [CFPD]Night Hunter: 12 guns
    lethal deth: 1 guns
    |DP|Anybis: 16 guns

Team 2 and winner with 58 guns:

(IOC)Northern: 16 guns

|DP|denne: 15 guns
    TM: 21 guns and AWARD - - congratz m8
    (IOC)Ice Warrior: 6 guns

Thanks for coming - FUN as allways

(and sry m8s for not correct writing of charnames, screenprinting didnt work :( )

Results 10.09.2013, DeathMatch Event
    Duration: 20 min

Participants:
    |DP|denne 4 2 13 -11
    Son_of_Sauron 12 3 13 -4
    SA_Shadow_FORLON 9 0 8 1
    (IOC)Northern* 13 5 14 -6
    (fallen)Poorboys.B 4 2 12 -10
    Askold 15 4 13 -2

AWARD for Forlon - - congrats m8 :)
    See that was FUN :D

(and thx to all for patience, my first managed event and my first deathmatch at all :D )

hi there,

thought the following questions is good placed here :)

i was asked, asked myself and others too: when CF 2.0 comes, do we have to start all from the very beginning or can we keep our current chars with all their efforts?

i see advantages in both cases, but ofc big disadvantages for the "old" players.

c u out there 8-)

about my launcher in win7: sometimes it stops like before ("launcher stopped working"). then i close it, start again and push button "settings" before error-msg appears. then it works fine.

any new developments about the gecko-prob in winXP?

ok, in win7: i klicked the SP-button fast, before error-msg appeared. SP worked.
    Started Launcher again --> no error-msg --> mp-starts

about winxp: i look later.

(utrack got same infor per pm, but maybe this helps others too)

hi there,

i have 2 computers with fl-cf installed. the one has winXP and says now (after new launcher came) "cannot initialize gecko". the computer with win7 has similar probs: "CFLauncher funktioniert nicht mehr" ("CFLauncher doesnt work anymore"), followed by several problemsignatures. shall i write them here to find the prob or does anybody have solutions?

hope u can help.

not only gunboats. there are different fighters, at least in dk-systems. ok, about this existing event, i read only "mothership" and already switched of, since i dont have a cruiser or bs. when will be the next hunt?

hi there :)

one of my ships is currently in inner core. so u know, the long way back is a liiittle biiit booorrrrriiiinng (is there a shortcut?). thatswhy i scanned some dom kavash vessels and found their weapons really interesting. so i asked myself how to get those. from experiences in early missions to altair i know, they are hard to crack, especially alone. to combine the hunt for dk-weapons with some fun i thought about an event, similar to nomad- or ancient-hunt. what do u think, is this feasible? dunno yet the right system, maybe gurm? start then could be from sovetskaya. but maybe u have better ideas.

greets.

hi there,

i didnt find a solution for my problem:
    i installed CF and it perfectly worked. Now i created different user accounts on my pc, not with administrator-rights. Unfortunately on these accounts CF doesnt start. It gives an Error E7, says it cannot launch multiplayer although i wanted to start singleplayer. Is there any solution or is it not ment to be played an different user accounts on one pc?

greets