Posts by denne

Well np for me about the time. Did not read about it in forum, only on server. And im sure, most players do the same. Most players, especially the newbies, dont even have account in forum or dont care about the forum at all. Means, imho, we should syncronize the times of events of forum and server.

Results for Nomad Hunt 14.10.13
    Todays prizes was 10 mill. if on winning team, otherwise 5 mill. and 1 mill. per gun.

Team 1 and winner with 60 guns:
    Kahalo: 17 guns
    Joker.: 19 guns
    |DP|denne: 25 guns minus 1 gun for going out late = 24 guns but still AWARD - - congratz m8 (oh, it's me :P )

Team 2 with 44 guns:
    Ger-1: 17 guns
    Ori-1: 18 guns
    D'lorae: 9 guns (lost them because killed by npc on the way back to Arena, but first event, i counted them)

Thanks for coming - FUN as allways

well, mr. Zhe Boss, then hurry up and come next friday, never saw u in an event i staged ;)
    and when u donate: nice then for all the other members in ur group

btw. i am still looking for willing fighters for preparation of event Dom Kavash hunt. till now just Reaper told me, that he is with. maybe that challenge is to much ?(

OK Night-Hunter, i'm with :) but next time i change the kind of getting prizes:
    The hunt in dervon is teamwork. I've noticed, that only few players get the ancient-cannons and the others get nothing. Imho this is not fair, because, when u go alone to dervon, u'll never survive 20 or 30 min with some ancient-guns. Thats why the points of one group will be shared equally to everyone of the group.

For example: team ANybIS got 61 points, devided with 5 (team-members), gives 12.2 points for each. Instead of 12.2 points it will be 13 points. Means, each member of team ANybIS had got 23 mill as prize. Each member of team Reaper had got 17 mill as prize in this case.

Award will go to player with most nomad guns, since name of award is "nomad destroyer".

I think it is fair enough then 8).

Ancient Hunt results on 12.10.13

20 minutes hunting either Ancients or Nomads, then switch system (Utopia and Dervon). We wanted 30/30 min but had some server issues (see below) :(
    Ancient guns are 3 points and Nomad guns are 1 point (1 mill a point).
    On winning team you get 10 mill, else you get 5 mill for participation.

Team 1 and WINNERS with 61 points
    ANybIS_Devron: 1 Ancient gun, 6 Nomad guns = 9 points
    [CFPD]Night-Hunter: 3 Ancient guns, 18 Nomad guns = 27 points
    Ori-4: 0 Ancient guns, 7 Nomad guns = 7 points
    PeaseDuke[VHF]: 0 Ancient guns, 9 Nomad guns = 9 points
    Cavalan: 1 Ancient gun, 6 Nomad guns = 9 points

Team 2 with 57 points
    (IOC)Reaper: 9 Ancient gun, 8 Nomad guns = 35 points minus 2 points for late coming = 33 points but still Award - - Congrats
    Chaser_Explorer: 0 Ancient guns, 12 Nomad guns = 12 points
    Cirius_Black: 0 Ancient guns, 10 Nomad guns = 10
    troub: 0 Ancient guns, 2 Nomad guns = 2 minus 2 points for late coming = 0 points :(
    Erich_Hartmann: 0 Ancient guns, 2 Nomad guns = 2 points

List of incidents, 1st round
    - Night-Hunter got killed by NPC
    - server-crash after 20 min of first round, lost all guns :( thatswhy we started again with 20 min
    - PeaseDuke got killed by NPC
    - Erich Hartmann got killed by NPC
    - Night-Hunter killed himself

List of incidents, 2nd round
    - troub got killed by NPC and took the long way from Utopia back to Dervon
    - server-crash after 10 min of 2nd round, troub took long way again :D lost all guns :( thatswhy we started again with 20 min
    - Cirius Black got killed by NPC and took the long way from Utopia back to Dervon
    - Erich Hartmann got killed by NPC

U see, it was hard. But FUN too - thanks for coming

Results for Nomad Hunt 07.10.13
    Todays prizes was 10 mill. if on winning team, otherwise 5 mill. and 1 mill. per gun.
    Special prize today: 4 ancient cannons OR 2 kelyrd guns for award-winner.

Team 1 and winner with 81 guns:
    ANybIS_[RUS]: 21 guns and AWARD - - congratz m8 (chose the 2 kelyrd guns)
    Jet: 18 guns
    SA_Shadow_FORLON: 16 guns (very gentle, gave his prize to Jet :rolleyes: )
    [CFPD]Night-Hunter: 15 guns
    |DP|podenne: 11 guns

Team 2 with 52 guns:
    (IOC)Fencer: 19 guns
    Original_Seven : 10 guns
    Kahalo: 10 guns
    Artenisse: 9 guns
    agent5: 4 guns

U see it was nice full there in Freeport 7 today and i think we killed all Nomads, Sirius should be secure for a while 8).

Thanks for coming - FUN as allways

Results for Race 03.10.2013
    1st place prize was 30 mill
    2nd place prize was 25 mill
    3rd place prize was 20 mill
    4th place prize was 15 mill
    5th place prize was 10 mill

Start: Arena
    Waypoints/Checkpoints: Hudson and any of the unknown-systems
    Endpoint: Dublin (Battleship Hood ofc).
    Winner was SA_TraderX1_FORLON and Racer Award CONGRATZ in time 31 min

2nd place was (IOC)Northern* in 31:40 min
    3rd place was [CFPD]Night-Hunter in 33:40 min
    4th place was (IOC)Fencer in 43:30 min
    5th place was crossrover in 60:20 min

The players have chosen following routes:

SA_TraderX1_FORLON: Arena - X - Om. Alpha - unknown - Om. Alpha - X - Alaska - Midpoint Rift - Wand. Pond - Texas - Hudson - Texas - NY - Magellan - Manchester - Leeds - Dublin

(IOC)Northern*: Arena - X - Om. Alpha - unknown - Om. Alpha - X - Alaska - Midpoint Rift - Wand. Pond - Texas - Hudson - Texas - NY - Magellan - Manchester - Leeds - Dublin

[CFPD]Night-Hunter: Arena - X - Om. Alpha - unknown - Om. Alpha - X - Alaska - Midpoint Rift - Wand. Pond - Texas - Hudson - Texas - NY - Magellan - Manchester - New London - Dublin

(IOC)Fencer: Arena - X - Om. Alpha - unknown - Om. Alpha - Om. Theta - Sigma 17 - Sigma 13 - Frankfurt - Hamburg - Hudson - Hamburg - NB - Stuttgart - Om. 7 - Om. 3 (with BMG-s :D ) - Cambridge - Leeds - Dublin

crossrover: Arena - X - Om. Alpha - unknown - unknown - unknown - Om. Gamma - Om. 41 - Om. 11 - Stuttgart - NB - Hamburg - Hudson - Texas - NY - Calif. - Cortez - Manchester - Leeds - Dublin

U see, the longest route is mostly not the fastest one :D Very interesting Race
    Thank for coming, See you next time.

@ Huor: i didnt want to have any changes for merces, calm down 8) i just asked "why the tax should be paid, if victim escapes from system?". but Forlond told me, i was wrong.
    @ Forlond: thank u but am i really misinterpreting Huors sentence: "If a player leaves the system the tax or fine will be paid."

... still puzzled ?(

naaah. i still have a problem. because why the tax should be paid, if victim escapes from system? this is not logical and gives too much rights to pirate.

in this case i, as merc, want similar rights: bounty-head in a system, i enter system and tell victim, i want his bounty (without seeing him) and if he leaves system i get the bounty 8).

not logical? RIGHT!

Results for Nomad Hunt 30.09.13

Todays prizes was 10 mill. if winner, otherwise 5 mill. and 1 mill. per gun. (But inofficial goal was to break the record of 28 guns in this event :rolleyes: )

Winner with 26 guns and nearly new record but in any case the master of nomads desaster:
    ANybIS_[RUS] and award - - congratz m8 (someone should really explain me, how to give that award)
    |DP|denne: 16 guns
    [CFPD]Night-Hunter: 14 guns
    SA_Shadow_FORLON: 14 guns
    Original_Seven: 10 guns

Thanks for coming - (a little bit more) FUN as allways :D

Results for Nomad Hunt 23.09.13

Team 1 and winner with 52 guns:
    Volker_Puttmann: 12 guns
    Basuro: 23 - 2 = 21 guns and AWARD - - congratz m8
    <<<T_M>>>: 19 guns

Team 2 with 21 guns :thumbdown: :
    Ausdemaus: 4 guns
    |DP|denne: 11 guns
    Jack_Schluri: 6 guns (killed be4 entering fp7 :S )

Thanks for coming - FUN as allways 8).

Results for Race 17.09.2013
    1st place prize was 30 mill
    2nd place prize was 25 mill
    3rd place prize was 20 mill
    4th place prize was 15 mill

Start: Arena
    Waypoints/Checkpoints: Shikoku and Omega 3 (i wanted Inner Core, but suicide-option 8). was declined :( )
    Endpoint: Dublin (Battleship Hood ofc).
    Winner was SA_Shadow_FORLON and Racer Award CONGRATZ in time 36 min
    2nd place was [CFPD]Night-Hunter in 41 min
    3rd place was (IOC)Ice-Warrior (with some orientation-issius :D see downstairs) in 52 min
    4th place was Chaser in 57 min

The players have chosen following routes:

SA_Shadow_FORLON: Arena - X - Toh - Chug - Honshu - NT - Shigoku - NT - Honshu - Sig19 - Sig17 - OmTheta - Om41 - Om5 - Omega 3 - Camb - Leeds - Dublin
    [CFPD]Night-Hunter: Arena - X - Toh - Chug - Honshu - NT - Shigoku - Gal - Col - NY - Mag - Man - NL - Camb - Omega 3- Camb - NL - Dublin
    (IOC)Ice-Warrior: Arena - X - Neph - X - Toh - Hoka - NT - Shigoku - NT - Honshu - Sig13 - NB - Stutt - Om7 - Omega 3 - Camb - NL - Dublin
    Chaser: Arena - X - Toh - Chug - Honshu - NT - Shigoku - NT - Honshu - Sig13 - NB - Stutt - Om7 - Omega 3 - Camb - NL - Dublin

U see, the shortest route must not be the fastest one :P Very interesting Race
    Thank for coming, See you next time.

Results for BS-assault on 20.09.2013.

I decided not to go to Coloseum, so we stood in Arena.
    BS was allowed to fly around Planet in max. 10k distance.
    We made 2 fights, both won of the same team.

Prizes were: 20 mill for each member of winning team and 10 mill for the others.

Team 1

Battleship: Chaser_BS
    Fighters:
    Basuro
    El_Robador
    TrikkxBarrier
    and later coming to second fight and then good protection for BS: Son_of_Sauron

Team 2 and Winner

Battleship: Store_2
    Fighters:
    Threin
    TzonTzo
    |DP|denne

Congratz to Team 2 who killed the enemy BS twice
    But it was fun for everyone :D

Results for Nomad Hunt 19.09.13

Team 1 and winner with 58 guns:
    ANybIS_[RUS]: 23 guns and AWARD - - congratz m8 (if only i knew how to give u that award ?( )
    Original_Seven: 12 guns
    (IOC)Northern*: 11 guns
    [CFPD]Night-Hunter: 12 guns

Team 2 with 47 guns:

Mr_Lethal_Deth: 7 guns
    (IOC)Fencer: 20 guns
    Chaser: 6 guns
    Bo0M^Bo0M: 14 guns

Thanks for coming - FUN as allways 8).