Posts by BG_Theodeon

Hi I'm Theodeon, most of you guys now me as Theo, and this is the games board.

This is part of the BloodGuards new initiative to become the outright greatest clan of all FL histroy by creating a Freelancer Community. This is for both BG and non-Bg to join in, so contribute and make the world a better place!

This board is on anything to do with games (that includes PC, and all other gaming platforms).

So if you want to shout about a good game on something or generally be invovled in the on going argument of Cube vs. PS2, post it on this board

Theo

This ones pretty crappy but hey
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It was Bob's 60th Birthday and he was feeling really chuffed with himself. He went out on his usual morning walk to get a couple of things for the house. First he went to the Post Office to get some stamps.
    "Morning", he said, "6 First Class Stamps Please",
    "1 pound 50 said the cashier" said the cashier.
    Bob then said "Its my birthday today, how old do you think I am?", and the cashier said "Mmmm looking at you I'd say your about 55", "Nope!" Exclamed Bob, "I'm 60", and the cashier shook his hand and said "Well done".
    Bob then went over the road to the butchers and said
    "I'll have a pound of beef please", and as he handed over the money he said " Its my birthday today, how old do you think I am?" The butcher said
    "I'll reckon your about 50", Bob was amazed at this and said "Thanks! But Im really only 60". The butcher was astonised at this and congratulated him.
    Bob then went to the bus stop to get the 69 Bus home, and an old lady was waiting there. Bob looked over at her and realised it would be a good time to show off. He walked over and asked her
    "Hello sweetheart, its my birthday today how old do you think I am?"
    The old women smiled and said "Let me see", and at that instant she put her hand down Bobs trousers and grabbed his genitals as hard as she could. Bob was in pain but didnt really mind because she was pretty good looking for an old lady.
    "So how old?" he asked.
    "60" she replied.
    Bob was in a state of confusion
    "How could you tell how old I was by grabbing my genitals?"
    She grinned and said "I was in the queue behind you in the butchers!"

The best game ever by far is easily Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the N64. It doesnt matter how many thousands of times you totally complete this monster game, you always go back for more.

I didnt try any of those things but I'm probably glad I didnt. But the film is definetly worth going to see if you can spare the 220 minutes! I must see if you a big fan of LotR