Posts by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-

Not no more it isn't DS......it's been canned and the Lagg may be next.

WWWHHHOOOOAAA son! Your talking about my pride and joy....the Shroud. Go easy there young feller. The shroud is still the most flown fighter around inspite of all the new models. If you don't see them it's probably because you blinked as they flew by. Can happen to anyone. And, to me and many others, it's about the prettiest ship out there. So go easy, ok? 8)

And the Outcast and Corsairs are good firends of mine....treat them nice...ok 8)

I want to take a moment to wish ALL veterains, present Military Members, and the Families of Military Members Past and Present, A very Happy Memorial Day.

We should ALL say a prayer, and thank our own god, that we have the freedom to be able to do what we do. And though some would strive to take this away, The Men and Women who have served, do serve, and will serve, help provide us with this freedom.

Not meaning to make anybody mad that is of a different religion or not, but God Bless them One and ALL.

SO SAY WE ALL?

The one, the only.....the Eagle

It's not the fighter you fly it the flyer that flies.....the pilot make the things happen....the fighter only gets you there and offers a platform to do something with......if your a piss poor pilot.....makes no difference which fighter you have........same just about for the other way round.....some fighters do help give you and edge though....

OP I realise that you have said absolultly nothing of a character wipe. And I can't say a character wipe is at the top of my things that I wish would happen. But I feel you need to do what ever you decide is right for CF and the community. I for one will be there and if necissary, I'll start over. Sometimes we have to do what we have to do.

OP as far as I can see it is no REAL problem. So considering the state of things, I wouldn't be concerned with it. Atleast for now. We all play around it and I've seen no reason to complain or bring it up before now. And if neccissary I'll continue to play around it. The rest of CF is a tribute to your hard work. "Don't fret the small stuff". Please. Ok?

I was jesting in the fact that I have no idea how we would count each and every DK that someone killed. May be away, but it hurts my head to think of it. So Inferno can have the credit. Good or bad on this one.

Yea I guess I'll add my name to the growing list. The gate isn't there sometimes for me either till I F1. But it isn't that much of a hassle so I never give it a second thought. Just play around it. This is why I never mentioned it.