Posts by Avarice

hehe now this is prooving my above post, ist it?

Avarice: welcome :) ... your style of expression and used avatar reminds me one concrete player which was active here more as year ago and had nice RP disputes with SA Arrow ... but maybe it is only coincidence.

@Forlon Would be cool to meet that guy - and thanks for the welcome.

Avarice
    Let me introduce a few facts to you.

I own this place, the server and the mod.
    After your first post on this forum I can already tell that I dont like you. Starting the first post pointing with your finger on people... showing pure arrogance and making judgements based on wrong assumptions... all that is not the best way to introduce yourself to the oldest of the Freelancer communities.

Now that this was said... welcome to the community, who ever you are.

SWAT
    I feel introduced now.

Congratulations to all of your achievements, beyond your claim it don't looks the way you express it.
    After your first answer to me i can't tell that i don't like you but you are on a good way to even your own impression to my imagination. I may had my first post which is ofc. far away from 26688 current posts of your profile but at least you will not find any direct pointing on people but a summary of experiences while playing a few days on that server. Wrong assumptions needs having no base or experiences which, i can assure, is not the case. Using a judgement (a positive and a negative one) always contains a chance in one or an other direction, especially in a stuck situation, as you may have heard of. Introducing myself wasn't the intention behind my post, as a tip: probably i would have taken an other avatar if so.

If you are reading between the lines of the thread starters post you may also have notice an open question telling a different meaning about the addressed topic itself - with all of the posts in your background i am sure you just oversaw it.

Having said this, thanks for the welcome, even though it was obviously not meant that way.

To answer your last request, in the spirit of my chosen Avatar: "Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask."

I would not like to know more about these "enhanced" features you are talking about - also if they are widely known in your world, it is so much known, that you are allowed to use these kinds of intimations in an open forum - putting it on everyone with a special license equipped - which is buy able on every house planet on your server. Probably you should write a book about your investigations - preferably keep using the various system channels as your personal scratchpad while others are trying to play a game, irritated from all the writings of your characters. If you may think it could be in any form formative or interesting to anyone with an intelligence grade above the one of a chimpanzee i can assure you it is not. However - this is not meant to be offensive to you in any kind but informative.

After all these arrogance i wonder that i have to agree you in one point: "it's very limited and one dimensional in thought" ...but a good way to keep new forum/server users away from buying a pirate license so they are not (b)(tr)ashed - if used constantly you should be able to rule over the different rp's, in just interpreting things to your need, or putting rumors around - did you ever tried that and was it working?

V.

The reason to fight each other lies somehow in the nature of having guns on your ship - for some it's more interesting to fight a human player than a dumb npc.

Also, the ones complaining at this forum here, in multiple threads, lost hard - but they own this place, so they use it for themselves to look better after a lost battle. They don't understand that they are playing a game, feeling themselves personally hurt, instead of trying to become better. I never saw that much swearing on a freelancer server while playing but it's kinda funny to see those guys starting to boil because of lost battle on a gameserver. Most active Freelancer players all around the world are veterans now, ever tried to play the first unreal tournament which also still have active multiplayer servers? It's magic to see how people are fighting if they know perfectly how a game is working. It's the same with freelancer - if you saw everything game related, the fights are what keeps you busy and interested, not all but some.

There was another battle in o3 yesterday, much harder for one side, but no complaining.

Make your own thoughts, including the /frags command. Some people simply wants to fight others that's what you experienced yesterday.

V.

Just saw your answer Michael - you are from the ones owning the forum, are you?