Posts by zepherreload

Well found my way out now im in DK space but the satations have nothing on them odd but will keep going till i can get out, if i can get out.

Well the dam thing now is im stuck in (sadurn and cant find the next gate out hany help i dont have much time left to look

as you can tell i got into the inner core but lost lol where do i go i cant find gate out of sadurn i can go bk to Jormdar but thats it plz help any1

Hi

I have been reading as much as my eyes can take and cant find what im looking for so had to open this thread.

I got luky with that data disk now where do i go no info plz help.

But there is nothing telling me where to start looking nothing on the
    system map, If the info is right then im missing somthing so plz just
    tell me is this all right.

Hi

I have been reading as much as my eyes can take and cant find what im looking for so had to open this thread.

But there is nothing telling me where to start looking nothing on the system map, If the info is right then im missing somthing so plz just tell me is this all right and im being a dumpass?

Thx for the fast responce.
    Thought the station may be untill i finish the vanila game but takeing my time exploreing everything been a long time since i played on sp and mp so thought it would be cool to go everywere i can go, even been to 3043 system think thats the name were all the gate are got pawned fast tho lol. Also found a load of the CF ships love the look of them bit tempting to buy some but gona stick to the vanila ships till i finish the game.

Hi (in SP) when i entered omega 3 i had a look around and came across GMG research facility but as soon as i got close the ion cannons killed me, the thing is i checked me list and im neutral with GMG so why did thay attack me. im lvl 8 doing the missions do i have to wait till i finish the campaign?.

Hi to save from opening a new thread is there any way that i can change the lvl requirements for the crossfire ships as its to tempting to buy like the werewolf and not need another ship for the rest of the game.
    I want to fly ships that are at my lvl only so if i can change the lvl's of the crossfire ships it will help thx.

Hi first off i'll love the mod.

The problem im haveing atm is mission 3 when i got to meet juni on california minor i land accept the mission i head into space to meet juni but she's not there i can't land jump nothing plz help.

EDIT: Fixed it took the M3 files from cd and droped them into the game fixed it.