Not wanting to push my luck Op, but the Nighthawk,Griffin and the Mirage too. Same with turrents made 360 deg firing would make these ships a better prospect in game use. My thoughts of players always wanting more new stuff which is fair enough, why cant we change the potential of some really good ships, we already have sitting in mothballs. The last lot of ships introduced took a lot of creating, a pity seeing that wasted. Re-introducing my submission on that agile bomber. The Blacburn which follows the same load out as the Hades. Suggestion of balancing its defence. So it can deliver its payload on enemy targets. At present can,t defend itself even against lower class npcs in New York. One suggestion, 4x coaliton torps internal as is. 1x9 turrent. 1x10 turrent. 2x10 guns. 6 reduced to 4xtorp/missile/c/d. 100 or a bit bigger, on cargo bay. At present f fully mounted means nothing free in cargo hold. Atleast some pods can pay for the need of torp reloads. My apology for going to long in the ticket section. My thought was to encourage a lot of these new players to stay longer and using more ships by changing a bit of what we have. :tomate: :thankyou: