AFL

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• OP why do you let such motherfuckers destroy your work?
    They steal, lie, ban for no reason, drag your and your works name into the dirt, why the hell dont you stop them?

Some of them even wants to use your ship models for "his project" and those assholes of admins there permit such a shit.

• first dont us ebad language .. and second it seems you ... pressed the new topic button and not reply ^^ am i right ?

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Hawky!!!! you bad ass motherfucker!
    how are you? still playing kiddy games or did you grow up meanwhile?

do we need to celebrate now that you did your first post after 4 years ... rofl (really m8 that looks weird)

no seriously im aware of the AFL issue and handed it over to the lawyers... i dont like it when ppl steal my stuff
    so dont worry... AFL wont last for long

btw. are you back in FL? do you need a clantag again old padawan? ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• sorry if interupting old meeting ... could i just plz know who is that guy ?
    anyway, welcome bach Hawk (lol, man, 2 hawks now ... confused again, but what the heck) :D:P

• an old friend that was here before any1 of you even considered playing FL

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Exactly those Austral[Anal]Asian Freelancer motherfuckers
    guess what
    They banned me because I told someone to ask you for permission if he wants to use parts of your mod and not those AFL thiefs
    First they deleted all my posts and I didn't break a single forum rule and now I got banned

I bet the next thing is that they will remove your name and claim that they created the crossfire mod
    Those assholes are just a bunch of thiefs, liars and cowards which fear the truth about what they did

They badly needs a hard punishment for what they do.

OP I still play CS if you mean that grrrr and I could imagine to play a little FL again, even if it is just to cause havoc on that AFL server
    Can't you just modify a few files to crash that server?

ps. I can't remember the password of my other forum account here so I took this one
    Hope that this is no problem

• ME? PADAWAN? NEVER!!!!!
    (i dont count that single week lol)

yes its possible to crash their server on purpose by doing a few changes on the client version and if they are done correctly nobody would be able to find out who is crashing it because of a memory leak - nvm

i give them time to remove my mod till 1st january... they ignored it and on 2nd january i handed it over to a company which will deal with the legal stuff now
    but as usual that might take some time

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,