About flserver compability

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [SL]_Nihilanth.

• Hi. we are 4 friends who want to play crossfire 1.7 mod from LAN , but when i try to open a server, on the server list my server shows Version 1.0 , is there anyway of making it or making the flserver.exe change to crossfire 1.7 server , the main reason we want to play it from lan : your server is too far from us and we cannot play properly because of the lag, there is lot of frame jumps happening and cant get the taste of the game ; so if you help me about this matter i'll be happy.

• From what I believe you can't host games... it is strictly Single Player, Open Single Player, and the one online server.

Take my love, take my land
    Take me where I cannot stand
    I don't care, I'm still free
    You can't take the sky from me
    Take me out to the black
    Tell them I ain't comin' back
    Burn the land and boil the sea
    You can't take the sky from me
    There's no place I can be
    Since I found Serenity
    But you can't take the sky from me...

• u will run into serious problems if you try to manipulate files of CF to host a server

you need the permission to host a CF server and you dont have that permission
    if you still try it can lead to that your server is forced to go offline

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Where in the world are you hiding my friends ? :D

I think you just need a better connection to your internet anyway cause it must be suitable for anyone anywhere in the world