Things to do in Single Player when server down

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by supercars.

• 34. Get Ragnarok and blow out the universe ( just like i do 8) )

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

27 Without any editing - see if you can beat Hovis in a freighter?

i could finish the race in a gunboat...

35.find a way to get DKs neutral,go to hyperspace in a valkyrie armed with stealthblades and kill all Motherships ^^ ;)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Spam in the forum, hah.

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Originally posted by Fox

owhhhhh :(

it's not that hard. try a bit and u will manage.

37. tell hipogriff to edit his post and add a number to his suggestion. ;)
    38. stay all night awake waiting 4 server to get online. :D

We sit together,
    The mountain and I,
    Until only the mountain remains.

- Li Po

• 39. Plot late into the night on what ships to acquire/test next, which diobolical acheivements to undertake once the server returns to operational status, and in the meanwhile respond to as many threads as reasonable in order to avoid doing classwork.

40. Try to figure out if one has any "friends" or "family" who are not associated with this community, and if so, whether or not they are still on speaking terms.

41. Google for hot 'nesses clear into the early morning hours and be so delighted by what is seen that purring, nuzzling of one's monitor, and various other activities are possibly deemed necessary.

42. Come to the realization that #39 is a good way to determine whether or not one is addicted to this game, that #40 can be used to rate the healthiness of one's social life, and that #41 is so bizzare and disgusting that it would probably only be done by a delusional, quaint individual who's convinced he's a dragon, has been a little too removed from society, and may or may not be the one making this post out of sheer boredom to amuse you. :P

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• LOL

I think all that you wrote is quiet true. :P:D

THE FASTEST ONE