CorssFire Mod...!!

There are 60 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ashtray.

Originally posted by Corsair_ZoMBie
    anyway can i ask how i can play in multi player mode?? and how to connect to a server, i mean your sever,

Momentarily there are technical problems with the server. If the server is again on-line, you can make a connection to the server over "Multiplayer" - "InterNet.".

Ohh!! sorry i forgot to ask, what is this place called "Altar" ??

The Altair system is the homeland of the Coalition. In addition are there DK systems.
    Altair you reach over the "dimensional rift" in Sol.

and in this mod i can make missions for the Monkeys an the Robots ??

No

My Chars: (Fallen)-Fireball and derivatives there of; (Fallen)-Zero-Si[X]

[SCHILD=18]Kill me and see a Fireball[/SCHILD]

-->>> at home of (Fallen)

and maybe be part of some clan...?? :D

in more important how i cant get there?? and in this mod i can make missions for the Monkeys an the Robots ??

Well =GK= are always recruting, check us out at www.gkclan.com (sorry if were not allowed to post up advertising stuff like that)

and are you serious about the mokey part lmao

and i have a n00b question. whats altair and how you get there?

• i went to Sol, and i did't find anything but Dom'Kabash all over the map, nothing about that place are you sure i can find those systems in open SP mode ?? i hope so, couse if not, is't fare...i will try harder, but if there any way you can help me out. im all ears...i went to the databese of Crossfire, the one you gave me, and i did't see any jumphole or jumgate to that place, i really want to go to Altair, but im such a peace of dead head!!

See animes! is the best!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[SIZE=3]You are seeking to your heart my friend, tha's not the begining of your self, tha's retorn to you'r self...to return to inocense...[/SIZE]

• and what is DK systems ?? :D

are you sure that i can paly in this systems, Sovetskya, and all others...

(\__/)

[SIZE=3]You are seeking to your heart my friend, tha's not the begining of your self, tha's retorn to you'r self...to return to inocense...[/SIZE]

i went to the databese of Crossfire, the one you gave me, and i did't see any jumphole or jumgate to that place

Go to the bar on the earth and talk to the diplomat the Coalition. Pay the3.1 million Credits and then fly once more to the jump hole.

• to the jumphole?? witch one, couse there many of then, put a name to this one, sorry to be annoying, but i really want to go to those places, it sound like a challenge to me. :]

(\__/)

• That becomes an endless history here... ;)

i went to Sol, and i did't find anything but Dom'Kabash all over the map, nothing about that place are you sure i can find those systems in open SP mode ?? i hope so, couse if not, is't fare...i will try harder, but if there any way you can help me out. im all ears...i went to the databese of Crossfire, the one you gave me, and i did't see any jumphole or jumgate to that place, i really want to go to Altair, but im such a peace of dead head!!

OK, u will to Altair, right? Then go to the bar on the earth and talk to the diplomat the Coalition.
    If you have a good Reputation with the coalition, you will also be able to see dimensional rift.

• ok but can you tell me where to go, im kinda lost here, i did what you sayd, i went to earth planet y bought the rep. but nothing comes with the rift, sorry need more help. ?( ... X(

(\__/)

• i got them on green, friendly, why i can see the rift?
    i play again and ia see that i dont have The Colaition in my player status, not neutral, not friendly,. not hostile, and no clue of this hacker, i dont see him in the bar, help me! [2]

What should i do? should it star over again ?? i will if it fix the problem, i mean maybe y depreseate a good faction with them, so what should i do ?

(\__/)

• You paid the 3.1 mille with the diplomat? Then is all ok. That the Reputation is not indicated is a bug. (or a feature) ;)

Now fly to sector c4. In the center of the system that is the Dimensional Rift. Your scanner must indicate everything and you must look for a large ball. Explore the sector until you found it.

There believe us, the "Dimensional Rift" is! :D

• just wait, i will do so rigfgt now! [11]

(\__/)

• There is a large ball, a black one, inside is, Earth, mercury and venus, then i should surround this ball till i find the dimmensional rift? i supose it is a jumpgate or a jumphole, how it looks like ? im doing it right now, im scanning, but is not easy there is a lot of Dom'Kabash arround, they came in pars, and sometimes 3, ok post here i will se it in a few minutes. :]

Ok i scan the entire c4 sector and nathing happens, no clue of this misteious rift, nothing but Dom'Kabash.

(\__/)

• I wont give up!! i will start it over again, i will find the way, with your help of course, thanks again, and hey i heard something about a new version 1.63, is that true?? is it finish yet??

(\__/)

• i shoot it, there is a pic... go here and tellme if im wrong about the c4 sector. go here, FireBall, pleae take a pic from your navmap, and post it here.THIS IS MY C4 SECTOR http://i104.photobucket.com/al…rSair_ZoMBie/SectorC4.jpg

I will wait here to some body post the pipc here...[659]

(\__/)

• I noticed from your screen shot that your grid is deferred. To adjust it you need to zoom in and zoom out once. Then you see sector C4 and his real location.

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• i see so what do you ask me to do? i zoom in and then zoom out, and i still seing it in the same place.

(\__/)

• i archieve my victory, this is oficial, this thread is closed, im done here.[699]

(\__/)