CorssFire Mod...!!

There are 60 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ashtray.

• Man i did't say anithing wrong, i just asking, coz my first questions was, about the best ship just that, sorry if i bother you, i just trying to make friends. :))

See animes! is the best!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[SIZE=3]You are seeking to your heart my friend, tha's not the begining of your self, tha's retorn to you'r self...to return to inocense...[/SIZE]

• now im trying to find thjis ship, Basilisk, but is hard to find, couse the system Vorkuta is hard to find, any clue ???

(\__/)

[SIZE=3]You are seeking to your heart my friend, tha's not the begining of your self, tha's retorn to you'r self...to return to inocense...[/SIZE]

• Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks :P

(\__/)

• I got the F-190 Malice i a good ship, faster than any other Very Heavy Fighter i had used before, and a good design... i will try with Basilisk. :D

P.D. Can i find all this russian systems?? in X-3043 StarGates? [6]

(\__/)

• I found a lot of things in nephele, but no blackbox, how it looks like? is a stargate?? a jumphole?

(\__/)

Originally posted by Corsair_ZoMBie
    I found a lot of things in nephele, but no blackbox, how it looks like? is a stargate?? a jumphole?

No, is a small black Box. :D

Search in the sleeper-ship. ;)

My Chars: (Fallen)-Fireball and derivatives there of; (Fallen)-Zero-Si[X]

[SCHILD=18]Kill me and see a Fireball[/SCHILD]

-->>> at home of (Fallen)

• let me se, i hope there will be better weapons...[30]

(\__/)

• i just scan all the nepheles system, can you tell me exactly where is it?

(\__/)

• You might need to switch your scanner list from "important" to "all"

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• i know, i see that ship, you can biy a lot of weapons there, but i dont see any wreck, or Black Box, all i found was a jump gate to some cloud, and an abandoned ship, but nothing else, i got the best scanner, i shall see againn? ?(

Hey by the way, how can i change the picture?? i dont like to be slain...lol!! :evil: [7]

(\__/)

• Cool! lt me try and thanx.... :)

(\__/)

• Ok, in crossfire, where i can fnd some bases? the new ones, the europa bases, it looks like russians ones, any clue ? :D

(\__/)

• ok ok. im just trying to find those systems, couse im getting tire of the old systems, can any body tell me where i cand find a portal to there?? i know that there is a lot of systems, new ones, ok i wait.

P.D. and long life to the bunny!!! [8]

(\__/)

• You people toke the neseasry time to make this mod, is the best, now with this map i will see all this huge MOD! is the best friends, i will try now! well im playing right now, im exploring, but i prefer to be the classic Freelancer, do what i want with the people i want, anyway can i ask how i can play in multi player mode?? and how to connect to a server, i mean your sever, and maybe be part of some clan...?? :D

Ohh!! sorry i forgot to ask, what is this place called "Altar" ??

in more important how i cant get there?? and in this mod i can make missions for the Monkeys an the Robots ??

(\__/)