Clan system VEGA

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

• its been almost 2 months now since we have rented VEGA
    every server clan knows that this is HC system and ask for permission to enter so do some freelancers

but every time i come online there is one or more players in our system
    if u are under lvl 40 u have acces to our system if ur above lvl 40 u must ask for permission to enter

and iam getting sick of players not reading the forum for system rules they apply to all of us

for exp.last week i caoght some one in our system asked him to leave he said he didnt know it was a clan system and he left Today i found out on a forum that he did know this

SO i am not buying this crap anymore ""I didnt know""

anyone one caught in VEGA above lvl 40 without permission is probably be killed without warning

for all the new guys ask the clans on the server they will probably know wich system is whos

PS dont think when i am on the other side of the CF map i cant instantly get to VEGA [2]

for the rest have fun but not too much without me

{[There he came riding on a pale white horse
    his name was death and hell rode with him]}

• There have always been intruders of clansystems and there always will be. Some do it because they don't know any better, some because they think you won't notice or catch them (which usually works), and some come for wrecks and ships and don't even take a moment to remember to check to see if it's a clansystem (I'll admit that I've tresspassed in your system 5 times in the last month I think, but in that same month I've only seen HC on two or three times).

If you catch someone in your system that won't cooperate put them on KOS. The other clans do it, and if you can defend your system from intruders by this means people usually start getting the picture and don't try to walk all over you quite as much :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• if u havent seen us online than it must be cause were online on other times
    cause i am online every day and i admit the rest of the clan was on vacation and was very busy so they could not get online but that will change now every one is back in town again

hope the server gets online fast so i can KOS some ppl

• I'm in the United States so my gaming hours are probably way off of yours. Np and hope things go well for you. Make sure to be firm but considerate with the intruders and kill one every so often to send a message. I'll also stop tresspassing in your system; sry for my rudeness in that sense :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• You get em mate - let me know if you need any help.

Although not known for my PVP prowess - I can act as decoy.

It will be good to see HC back on strength.

• if help is needed send me a pm most players know how good i'm in pvp ^^ and we are in the same time zone ^^

My life My death My world My Living. Living in the past causes sorrow Living in the future causes hope.
    Which one will You choose?
    Mess With The Best ........................................ Die Like The Rest ........................................

Chief Information Officer of IOC

"We've come a long way since then - We have grown, we have prospered, we have flourished. But we will never forget." - Independent Operators' Consortium

• just so you know HC, just because you own a system does not mean you may enforce your system's rules with your server police powers. Owning a system means your clan is lawfully able to enforce the rules it sets for that system with combat force, you may not kick, ban, or otherwise unfairly treat a trespasser, unless they are cheating/hacking, using other mods, are lagging the server, are idle, defying server rules, or overall conducting themselves as a detriment to the server. This is not to say you have done this in the past, I just wanted to say this because everyone has their breaking point. If there are trespassers, ask them to leave or kill them, keep that up and people will respect your clan even more.

• @ Pale Rider please put your system rules in the Server and system rules forum ,that way they are easy to see by all .