NPC target focus

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hey,

no clue if this is a wanted feature:
    Everythime I do fly by a gigantic battle of NPCs, all hostile NPCs instantly stop attacking other NPCs who are hostile to them and start attacking the player.

It is maximum annoying and not realistic. I mean they are in a battle and fight for life and then just "give up on life" and choose to attack the player while getting destroyed? xD

Also, when I am getting killed leaving a base, it seems enemies will respawn infinitly, even some of them getting killed. Like there are 4, 2 are killed, you respawn and then leave base, there are 4 again -.-

Is that wanted?

• It depends on where you experience it.

In OpenSP and Multiplayer NPCs do not attack differently than in the original game.

Some singleplayer campaign missions however are set to have a different number of enemies focus on the player (depending on type of the enemy and their level). The setting is always is a fixed number of enemies that are allowed to attack you (actually never all of them). In some missions the number of enemies allowed to attack is even reduced.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!