installation and startup 2.0.1.

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hrvoje Umic Elogar.

• Mod 2.0.1 is fantastic, especially the continuation of the story, the graphics and the choice of new settings. Congratulations to everyone working on the mod and improving the game. However, I see that there are problems with installation and startup. I read the instructions persistently and installed the setup file several times, but after the update the mod cannot be started. Well, okay. You need to be persistent and constantly read the instructions, as well as the comments. The main problem, for me and for others, is ISO-Bin. :/. But there are other problems. Please, give more help-(explain more). Thanks for everything, especially the effort.

Crossfire mode is more than a game. Encourages responsibility, teaches us patience and control, understanding and gives knowledge, inspire learning.
    Thank you to the whole team for their effort and idea.

Hrvoje Umic Stoklasa aka ELOGAR

• The main problem, for me and for others, is ISO-Bin

?

what exactly?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Sorry, [BG][PL-F](PL-K)-Administrator, for not responding in time. First to your question, and especially to your help regarding the technical problem of the installation and (ISO BIN file).

(ISO BIN file)-Bin File, or Crossfire2setup -1a.bin and 1b.bin, when I unzipped it with (Win.Rar) it was downloaded by VLC-player. The problem was solved by uninstalling the player VLC.

I solved the problems of starting (Crossfire2setup.exe-CF) and updating (1050) then running Crossfire - crashing- by stopping the firewall. That's what it says in the instructions, which I've read several times.

He writes everything precisely and accurately. You just have to read and follow the instructions.

Many thanks to you and the team, Crossfire mod 2.0.1. is exceptional.

Crossfire mode is more than a game. Encourages responsibility, teaches us patience and control, understanding and gives knowledge, inspire learning.
    Thank you to the whole team for their effort and idea.

Hrvoje Umic Stoklasa aka ELOGAR