Gruphics bug - huge squares

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• So 1st my setup:
    GPU: GeForce 920M, added to config file (I hope I put good numbers)

Freelancer: downloaded from abondonware, putted crack only from it's additional files, no any patch

FLMM: 1.31

Crossfire: downloaded 2.0 from ModDB

And here starts problem. I got into game but only vanilla FL shaders made it. Any other shader simply didn't start game after CrossFire launcher. But okay, I'm here for gameplay and story mostly. Problem is game looks like this:

Then I've installed launcher 2.0.1, choosed Reshade DX10 shaders, got 1,5k files updated, got into game (tbh looks the same as vanilla, have I got something wrong?) and squares bug is still there.

Problem is not a thing in full vanilla game, only after CF installation.

Any ideas?

• sounds like files are missing and the dx10 shader for sure should look different than vanilla fl

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• sounds like files are missing and the dx10 shader for sure should look different than vanilla fl

Screenshot is from vanilla fl shader. But yeah, dx10 looks much the same and with the same bug as seen on screenshot. For some strange reason screenshots taken now are all black so I used that one.

I've installed shaders from reshade.me into CF FL, not sure which options to choose so I left on deflaut. But still there is info in upper left part of the screen about that I should install shaders update which I just did.

Also everytime I try to start SP game launcher updates 37 files but nothing changes

• I've installed shaders from reshade.me into CF FL

This breaks the game.

All shaders are already part of the installation, to use external stuff that was not optimized for FL causes troubles.

You mentioned before that you have downloaded CF 2.0 and installed it with FLMM... and then you started to use CF2.0.1

At this point I need to ask if you deleted the Freelancer folder and did a clean installation of CF2.0.1 or if you just tried to install it over an already existing mod installation (this would not work -> you require a 100% clean FL installation).

Next question is from where you start the game... the installation located in ".\Freelancer\" or the installation located in ".\Freelancer Crossfire\".

The download of files is normal but it actually should only be 30 files.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!