Dispute about a pirate RP case

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

CF needs active players and it needs funding

Let me tell you straight away with the way current things are we will not get new players and the current ones will leave. Why?

Yesterday i just returned to the game. The first thing that happened that night? A pirate shows up and taxes me. he sends the TAX prompt to me and stops my ship. fair enough, i wanna press /pay what does this fine gentleman do? he sends the tax prompt and then INSTANTLY shoots you down, accusing you of "taking too long"

The rest is history. My ship is shot down and i lost a total of 8 war'sy guns that night. the pirate is having the time of his life and "holt sich davon einen runter" and i can go and farm my stuff again. great, right?

The gaming market is oversaturated with good space games, if i wouldnt care about crossfire mod i would just silently leave
    Fix your Rule enforcing OR have none at all! I am happy to spend money, if i feel the rule enforcing is there! I am happy to recommend crossfire to my friends, if the playing ground and rules are enforced equally to everyone!

A serious question to all GR and OP: Would you continue to play this game, if you were in my position after what happened yesterday, which is the tip of the iceberg?

The worst of all? I am not the only one who has this sentiment.

• @Yakut58

i am the bad pirate that tax and kill you yesterday some may know me some not i didnt play FL for about 4-5 years or so and as much i hate to do this i will since u decide to make this public and tell only the half of story and your screenshot from today it show that i was in Jormdar you log in and i was trying a more friedly aproach calling you to join hunting but for ppl know the whole story i will atach the screenshots form yesterday lets see who was most nasty me or you

Freelancer 2020-06-23 01-36-36-32.bmp                Freelancer 2020-06-23 01-37-18-89.bmp                Freelancer 2020-06-23 01-37-26-81.bmp

as you ppl can see from screenshoots the guy claim i dint give him time but him insted of type /yes he said "what do u want '' ''stop'' u need more then 2 sec to type this line and after he insult in the worse way i didnt get ofend to much even thought that he call me ''russian retard '' i may find this some sort of racism carp even iam not russian u should apologize to Wanderer he is russian

• You agitate players and then you act like "oh i didnt do anything". Do you think we are that stupid? You still think im mad bcus you taxed me which is bullshit, i am mad because you bend the rules for the sake of trolling people and this drives OTHER players away from this server. We lost a player (vampi) because he said people like you here can do what they want and get away with it and then left the game. Thats what you fail to realize. We lose players because you think you can do what you want.

I am happy to roleplay, pay or fight but you sneak up and attack instantly despite prompting me to pay.

Like i said i am NOT alone with this opinion. Ask Lashan and Vampiy they are the ONLY witnesses.

• I can't judge as to what exactly happened there, who is at fault or who isn't (or maybe you both are) since the situation got escalated when racism and insults appeared.

But, how about you forget it all and move on? Learn from past mistakes and try to do better next time.

The slightest engagement in rp leads to public outcry while the opportunity to counter act totally gets wasted.

Yakut58 prety sure its about me and you here( not only ) , i didnt wrote those words someoelse did maybe u can understand better this way..

on other hand saying that your friend (vampi) left the game coz of me is prety lame since i never interact with him in anyway nor do i tax him or fire at him and so on

PS: Freelancer its a video game and losing or winning its part of it if someone dont undersant this play barbie , tetris or mario and yes now i trolling , have a nice day

• Yakut58,

Are you seriously still upset over the loss of some weapons? Weapons that you can get in no time once again and probably won't even use because the Coalition Gattlings are the overall choice for most (myself included).

Not to mention that the insults were totally unnecessary as well, an immature behavior to immediately verbally assault someone when you get upset.

As Space Pirate already pointed out, Winning & Losing is part of the game and if you're unwilling to accept it, then too bad. Did he give you enough time to pay the tax? I have no idea, I wasn't there so I can't comment on that.

But get it over with and move on, it's just a game, don't take fake (virtual) things so seriously. You've made your case here and we get it that you are not happy losing those weapons, but you can easily get them back again, no need to be upset over a game. Shake your hands with Space Pirate and move on, next time you'll know better.

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• you failed to understand why i called out his bullshit

Wrong.

don't play someone elses attorney.

I ain't playing anyone's attorney, but... do whatever you want, you will realize it sooner or later, hopefully sooner.

• You don't get to tell me what I can or can't do.

But no worries though, I don't actually care about this incident.