Game runs but save files don't save?... or maybe directory issue?

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Acestar138.

• When i play the game, save once, then quit, then launch the game once more, the save that i made doesn't appear... I cannot progress because of this.

I remember being able to fix this issue before but it's been 3 years since then...

I'm currently on Win 10 and both FLMM and FL are installed in the Program Files (x86)

(apologies for the numerous threads...);(

• Sorry for being a little lost in the multiple threads here :D , but any luck?

And if you lost your saves, I can upload you mine if you need.

• I'm currently on Win 10 and both FLMM and FL are installed in the Program Files (x86)

This above highlighted text is where source of your problem is. Just avoid using system folders for freelancer or flmm and game should work well. But I think it was already resolved in another thread. Will keep it here as info if someone else find it and have similar issue.

• Sorry for being a little lost in the multiple threads here :D , but any luck?

And if you lost your saves, I can upload you mine if you need.

Managed to get it to work, thanks xD

This above highlighted text is where source of your problem is. Just avoid using system folders for freelancer or flmm and game should work well. But I think it was already resolved in another thread. Will keep it here as info if someone else find it and have similar issue.

Yeah thanks for bringing it up here