Event ID 41 70368744177664),(2)

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Scarface135.

• Hi all im having issues with this atm all of a sudden when i play a game sound cuts out whole system crashes then shuts down and reboots not sure if its a windows update or what could be driver issue power supply ram i have checked all connectors to motherboard they are secure driving me nuts

screenshot on HW monitor all my voltages are ok i think

im not getting no dump files or anything no BSOD at all very weird just played freelancer mod online for around 30 min no issues ill try farcry 5 again as it keeps happening on that game sound glitches out then total freeze

could it be because amd crimson and msi afterburner have compatibility issues i have no option to set fan curve and amd crimson saves to load my fan speed has issues loading the profiles when gaming my gpu is crashing at the heat not sure will try load a fan curve software on see how it goes

Files

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

Edited 3 times, last by (IOC)Scarface135 ().

• you still have an old graphic card somewhere?

try it

reseating your current one also might be worth a try

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• you still have an old graphic card somewhere?

try it

reseating your current one also might be worth a try

nope i sold my old gpu i will try resetting it ill just try farcry 5 again see if it crashes im going to get a fan curve to run in background so i can pin point its not the heat that is doing it ill post back

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• i had a similar issue once and it turned out to be a broken graphic card

reseating helped... at least until the next PC restart

I assume that there was a microfacture on the gards slot contacts. The heat difference when shutting down the PC over night most likely did make this problem appear again on the next day.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• played fine but after 5 minutes sound cuts out game still runs weird im going to check pins on card etc back in a flash

farcry 5 thats

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• Card looks fine all there was a bit of cotton looking think in my pcie slot got that out checked all pins closely and on gpu all fine hope that bit off whatever it was was causing it I've taken my sound card out also and use on board audio

think i pin pointed it out gpu is perfect just played a mission for 20 mins on farcry 5 with onboard audio driver not my sb xfi titanium fidelity pro card and run flawless no sound cut outs or anything so maybe a driver isue with my sound card or my sound card is on its way out im thinking its a driver issue i am really thinking of installing the new version of windows 10 do a fresh os complete wipe of ssd

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

Edited once, last by (IOC)Scarface135 ().

• i have figured out what the problem was it was my voltages under volting ie core voltage which was crashing my system

i went to the extremes of changing operating system from windows 10 1903 to windows 7 64 bit and i found i still had same issues so was not windows 10 after all so what i will do is reinstall windows 10 tomorrow but i will install latest windows 10 version 1909 and test that operating system i will always look at my voltages more often when im having crashes as this time has fixed it perfectly.

my bios used to show 1.16 core voltage which is not enough and that was auto so i have set it to 1.28 volts and is very stable now my sound not is getting muffled everything is more snappy now still need to do more research for my cpu max voltages etc but aslong as i keep temps low everything will be great i have a good motherboard so that's not a issue.

really happy i have figured it out only took a full day lol haha but seems good now will do a stress test for longer tonight have system running while im in bed if does not pass with just shut down so hopefully be back on mod tomorrow this os im using atm is not what i want to use as i want DX 12 and wndows 7 does not fully support DX 12.

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• i have figured out what the problem was it was my voltages under volting ie core voltage which was crashing my system

i went to the extremes of changing operating system from windows 10 1903 to windows 7 64 bit and i found i still had same issues so was not windows 10 after all so what i will do is reinstall windows 10 tomorrow but i will install latest windows 10 version 1909 and test that operating system i will always look at my voltages more often when im having crashes as this time has fixed it perfectly.

my bios used to show 1.16 core voltage which is not enough and that was auto so i have set it to 1.28 volts and is very stable now my sound not is getting muffled everything is more snappy now still need to do more research for my cpu max voltages etc but aslong as i keep temps low everything will be great i have a good motherboard so that's not a issue.

really happy i have figured it out only took a full day lol haha but seems good now will do a stress test for longer tonight have system running while im in bed if does not pass with just shut down so hopefully be back on mod tomorrow this os im using atm is not what i want to use as i want DX 12 and wndows 7 does not fully support DX 12.

had to repaste my north bridge also thats was very dry which could of caused issus also so new paste on that.

apologies for double post not sure why done that

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,