Question: New York System: Jump Gate to Alaska ?

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wombat1940.

• yes mate

there is a narrow passage

tink it lines up somewhere near

if you abort the trade lane to texas after the second set of trade lane rings

keep it level and head for the gate you should find the entrance

once inside there is more room to move

finding the way out can be tricky once you get to the gate

go round back and fly through the middle level flight again you should line up to get out safe

remember the mission rescue the president

when you followed walker into alaska

gate is inactive in both directions outside the missio in sp.

good flying :):)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• just did it in mp

it is in fact between the tbird and forth set of TL rings :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• ......... gate is inactive in both directions outside the mission in sp.

Thanks for the response, but just a correction: The Gate (I'm not talking about the two jump holes) is accessible from the Alaska only in SP. My interpretation of this its accessible in all modes of SP, including SP Campaign Mode, at least from the Alaskan side but is not in MP. In fact I don't even think the Gate exists in MP, but I don't fly MP so I don't know.

My wording on the WIKI New York Map at the Gate on the New York side would read: SP Only, One-way Only, Access denied.

My wording on the WIKI Alaskan Map at the Gate on the Alaskan side would read: SP Only, One-way Only.

Sorry …… I've diverted from the original question :negativ: I'll explore your suggest(s) now. :sehrgut: