ISSUES WITH SERVER - BANNED BEFORE EVEN STARTED PLAYING - please help

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lazam1985.

• Hi I decided to install the game again and add the crossfire 2 mod

All seems to work until I join server.

I get server error saying that I am banned?

But I have not played yet ?

I was giving a code which I’ve attached at start of multiplayer options but can’t connect?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

• Server anti cheat program auto ban if its something wrong with your installation.I learned that recently,i had same issues cus of bad install.Btw,you should keep ur Fl ID for yourself,(am holding them in my safe with money,my wedding ring and important doc's)cus someone can log in to your chars,delete them or something? I think,that is good idea that you reinstall whole thing,make clean install,delete every single trace of Freelancer from your rig,from registry,even from your recycle bin.I had bad installation cus of mod files downloaded fron CF Serwer,idk why,something went wrong.Anyway,i downloaded from here and its worked perfectly.Am not saying that your problem is in dloaded mod itself,but it can be.Also,read this,it may help.GL

SASxema.gif

Edited 4 times, last by daDraga ().

• *sigh*

1. Was it really neccessary to write 2 forum posts, one conversation, one ticket, one wall comment and... well... I havent checked my mails yet ?

One ticket usually is enough for me to answer (within less than 24 hours).

2. I have removed all the screenshots that you have attached to all your reports. Your multiplayer ID is something you should not share. Not with other people on the forum and actually also not with me (for the matter of fact that it is not even stored on the server and therefore totally useless to me). At best reports should contain the affected char names (that is something i can work with).

3. I have checked the server and only was able to find one banned account. I am not sure if that is yours. I have unbanned it. But the logs indicate that there is a problem with the mod installation on that account. A reinstall would be worth a try.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• np

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!