cant activate mod

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SilverFox.

• hey guys if your here need help asap i just install freelancer crossfire 2.0 mod but when i activate it at mod manager it say error when activating it i even reinstall the original freelancer and delete my save games but still not working (just incase dont feel bad about it because i play the discovery mod and its a trashy mod unbalanced ) and i wnat to continue playing freelancer since this was my first space open world rpg shooter game plsss help asap

Edited 2 times, last by sterben: ok when i waited activating the mod and it was about half way done it said error problem activating corssfire mod 2.0 client edition ( and why is there a client edition??? and i download the mod at swr.net) and then do you wish to restore backups and i click yes and when finished it says 4298 files restored and 0 directories deleted ().

• sterben

Set the Label from Help needed: to Crossfire 2.0
  • make sure you install freelancer into c:\freelancer

not into program files or something like that since such folders require certain access permissions that flmm might not have

also check if the correct freelancer folder is set in the flmm options

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• just thanking, what mod manger are you using. also check your compatibility manger. windows 10 pro can be a pain, sometimes.

• ok i already activate the mod and the problem turns out to be the full storage lol and now my problem is how can i deactivate the mod need to rearrange some things since i didnt get used to the icons and wew cant get a hit their turning thier heads always and why they wont throw out or something is it normal or is it the difficult thing