Resigning from uac

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Vlad.

• I'm resigning from uac to become a freelancer for a while and then i'll see what i'll do greets Cyb3r

My life My death My world My Living. Living in the past causes sorrow Living in the future causes hope.
    Which one will You choose?
    Mess With The Best ........................................ Die Like The Rest ........................................

Chief Information Officer of IOC

"We've come a long way since then - We have grown, we have prospered, we have flourished. But we will never forget." - Independent Operators' Consortium

• What went wrong m8? I thought UAC was doing rather well ?(. Hmm, well I suppose if you've made up your mind all I can say is good luck and have fun :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I'll never leave this community^^ this community is like my second home

lance it's with pain in my heart that i leave the uac but it has changed too much for me to continue

My life My death My world My Living. Living in the past causes sorrow Living in the future causes hope.
    Mess With The Best ........................................ Die Like The Rest ........................................

"We've come a long way since then - We have grown, we have prospered, we have flourished. But we will never forget." - Independent Operators' Consortium

• Kk m8, just do what you need to have a good time 8)

• Thnx for all the help guys but i won't let my Mates down so if any of you guys need help just call ^^

• Good luck in finding your new way. We'll be seeying you around

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• suggestion: dont make fast decisions about leaving a clan... fly as a freelancer for some time to get a free mind again and if you still want to leave then you still can do... but dont close doors too fast now

(just an advise)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• thnx for the advise op

• It's true you know. I left DC far too hastily and probably would have been better sticking around a week or two longer. On the other hand, if you leave abruptly then you get the sense that there's no going back and it helps you move forward. I suppose it all comes down to you motives :).

• As i said on our forums m8, we'll support ya for any decision you make, and always be there for ya, but if you're leaving just bcuz things are quiet now, don't worry because they'll get up as soon as possible. Ziq is busy with schooling, TD's gcard is fried, Fox is traveling, and i've been busy with schooling too.. althought i've finished my exams, i'll be sailing to Buenos Aires in two weeks to help my brother (and my boss) oversee some repairs on a oil rig.. althought i'll be back in august 10th, free to play finally. :)

But whatever you decide mate, we'll always be there for ya :)

• Just going to stick around for a few weeks as a freelancer and then finnally decide what i'm going to do but one thing is certain whatever i'll become i'll never let my friends at uac down

• good to know m8, and i'd have you back in a second! :D

{UAC}Tranquil_Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil-Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil$Dominance/ {UAC}T_D-Bank1//

With the development of Crossfire 1.6 it's good that you have decided to join our comunity. Almost all server clans are recruiting new members, as indeed are we. If you're simply just interested in knowing more about us, or you're considering applying for a position with us, have a look at, or sign up now on our forumshere.

COPYRIGHT 2145 - 3043 UNION AEROSPACE CORPORATION

• What do you mean m8??? cause i'm a little coinfused[919]