Problem downloading

There are 34 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• Sry if someone has asked something to do with this but i'm tight scheduled and hve had no time to read a lot lately. I've been trying to d/load the mod from LR over and over but the download keeps failing. Any way this can be bcuz too much ppl downloading? I've noticed an good number of ppl connected to the server, so it can be that.. can it?

• Unchecked already... But now i remember i've been tryin to download on C:... C: only haves 150mb free.... no temp file space. hope's that

• Flashget didnt work with me ?( . Downloaded it, installed, but the Mod Manager didnt detect it.
    Then I downoladed it with the standard Opera download manager, everything works fine... :D

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• try flashget or any download manager rather than IE. i use it for all downloads and never got a problem

In game char: {UAC}Ziq.Alpha_F, {UAC}Ziq.Beta_F, {UAC}Ziq.Delta_T

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

*Friends are the family we choose for ourselves*

• Mm, now i'm getting a lot frustrated. Tried downloading with Download Studio. Failed, two times.

Won't fix but, is anyone else getting this? Just to be shure that the problem is not my computer....

• Hey Ruivo i got (Download manager ) from Tucows downloads.
    It's an automatic download manager works great ,only thing it sticks all kinds of ads on the computer but hey u can uninstall whae you finnish.

• No no, i dream with trojans at nite, and while the scan is running through the night, i keep getting those creepy system speaker sounds that AntiVir does whenever it finds a virus.

Not to mention the hourly ad window that pops up whenever i'm using my browser. Spy Sweeper can't detect anything like that.

• i keep getting a thing that says something like base file corrupt or something ne 1 else?
    ps. i have tried firefox and IE same responce for both 20 times

can ne 1 email me a clean copy im wondering if it is mi comp

• Mine happens randomly, sometimes with 20mb downloaded, sometimes with 80mb. Completely random. It says "Internet Explorer found an error while downloading the file"

• @ PointlessWarrior114

If your location is Australia I could post a CD to you M8, but walk a lot and take lots of left turns is funny but unhelpful in determining your part of the world. All I can offer is to advise patience and perserverance. :D
    BTW I dont think a 183 Mb email attachment will amuse your ISP.

To achieve an advance that cannot be hampered, rush to his weak points.

To achieve a withdrawal that cannot be pursued, depart with superior speed. ?

SUN TZU The Art Of War

• Warrior 114

Have u tried a different downloader.

search all the threads about 1.62.

somewhere there is a connection to a good download manager.

cant remember where i saw it sorry.