New!

There are 33 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Acadian.

• man I just discovered this mod on Lancers.
    I'm not gonna try online play for now, I want to tryout the story line before but I just can't wait to get deeper into this mod..seems pretty awsome!

• Welcome and have fun mate, I promise you, you wont regret your choice 8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• I haven't done a search, I will when I'm back from work..but if anyboday wantas to help
    =)
    I installed everything and all, but I the list of servers doesn't apear when I go into multiplayer =S
    come on computer it's my B-day!

• well if server is up ,goto filter and select incompatible buils or whatever its called

• u also might have to turn off your firewall or set it to accept FL, after a fresh install of FL if i dont set my firewall my game crashes when i enter MP, so plz check your firewall settings before u try to play FL.

WE ALL DIE AND THEN ARE REBORN

• LOL @ GAY-1

his name is acadian rofl
    an accordion is some musical instrument ROFLMFBO

sry but i have to laugh mhuwhuhahahahahahahahahaha

• there are misteries in the universe like the above one (GAY clan) that you will soon appreciate to destroy [7]

Enjoy CF Acadian

• well lets place this in this way its not his real name ....mister so called "stoned-rider" :evil: ...what the hell should this even meen?I meen do u ride same freaky stons down the hill :evil: if i would like i could count all the niks her and tell same shit about it ,including my self .. but i wont ..whay?? coz i respect the ppl who have chosen ther niks .. :evil: and its not the best way to get a new member of the comunitie a pleasent welcom :evil:

welcome Acadian and have fun in CF :)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• @ Raven i'm THE Stoned-Raider
    do i look like a rider i think not, yes i'm always stoned and i like to raid, thats why i'm a pirate, dont all pirates like to raid, pillage and pilfer?

BTW welcome acadian hope u like CF as much as we all do [8]

• Hi all, am also new to your CrossFire Mod.

I downloaded, Installed it and chose to go threw the single player. But to me it seems that there are actually no changes... What i mean by that is that there are no new ships or anything close to that except maybe scanners and what not when I play the single player.

Is it supposed to be this way? Are the new ships//stations//planets only available in the new systems or on the multiplayer only??

Just wondering hehe. Thx fro answers

• LOL @ my fellow compadre i'm full of it 2nite m8 as server seems to be UP but not it put me in a funny mood

@ raven no sry my name comes from a CYPRESS HILL album called STONED RAIDERS
    i just thought it fit my personality really well as i fit into CF for the 1st time many many months ago i was also listening to it @ the time i registered on CF, SRY if i sounded insulting, but thats me when i cant get to play it makes me i get like this.

@ beje77 i not played any SP but i think it is the same as MP