ENOUGH OPINIONS-How are you all doing?

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

• As we have had 2 or 3 days of opinions i felt that i should open a thread asking how we are all doing.

in my time in Cf i always felt that people had a care of who you are and how you were feeling

this should not die just because we cant fly our favorate
    space ships (which are only drawings in a dynamic amount of cyberspace) this is not meant to trivialise ( most probally misspelt) as i am a sucker for playing a role as much as ne1 here.

imo this community has its moral and social base in the caring, concern and enthuseasum (I Know that is not spelt right, but is the best i can do after 1/2/ a botle of brandy inside me) for the best fl mod there is no contest.

[SIZE=3]SO I ASK THE QUESTION TITLED HERE[/SIZE]

how are we all?

• As for me i am not doing good. I had a long cry yesterday. The world is so boring now. Isn't that amazing how the world can be boring one ur favorite game leaves. I have nothing to do now. I try playin other fl mods but it is not the same. I just don't like the life i am living right now. To me if that is life then LIFE SUCKS BIG HAIRY ONES. But i will not leave CF as i love the game so much.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• All ican dodo is offer a big shoulder 2 cry on

so i have padded it with 6 layers of cleenex (the best tissue on the market (in england(
    2 layers or kevlar

and a lvl 10 armor upgrade

go on sob m8 sob theres no shame in it.

no shame at'all

fl lives on

we will endure

to quote original vanilla game "that was 8 hundred years ago, but we wil never forget"

considering the time line has moved on since then
    we still will never forget
    keep the faith

• To be honest, I'm not sure if my outlook on things has changed all that much. A number of issues (shcool, family, ect.) have had me more or less unhappy for the past few years, but I don't like to dwell on that when I'm online. Being here is something fine and rare. The game is excellent, and I miss it dearly, but it is only a shell concealing what is truly valueble. It is you all. It is the talking, laughing, good times, and yes, even spam. I'm not going to go so far as to say you're the world to me, but there'd be a part of me missing if I were to leave this place altogether. I harbor many a fond memory here, and have forged many friendships. For me the community is CF even more than the program itself. So how am I, you ask? It's a trick question really. We all choose how we feel. You either take what life throws at you and make the best of it, or mope around and feel sorry for yourself. I'll cede that I do a good deal of both.

@ John, I know you're a bit better than you were before, but if you need a distraction, let us chat. We both have grandiose tales of adventure to recall. I wouldn't mind refreshing my memory. Hehe, to the good times, my friend, may they never be forgot!
    [prost]

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: