Multiplayer IDs

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by oldgit ( 1412 ).

• While playing I keep getting the consol message asking me to make a hard copy of my Microsoft Multiplayer ID in case I have problems.

Trouble is I dont know
    a) Where to find it and
    b) What to do with it if I do have probs.

HELP for a MP newebee please :)

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• Go to your Freelancer folder, wherever you installed Freelancer, and open the ".exe" folder. There is a file called "myflaccountid"; double-click on this file, and it will pop up a window with your MPID, and a button to press to print the number out for you. Go ahead and press the button, and file that copy with your passport and birth certificate.... 8)

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Thx 4 that

Just making sure im ready for 1.6

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• when we "install" the crossfire mod 1.6,we dont have to put this ID again right.......i want to be sure because i dont want to lost my char once again....

By (IOC)Blood_Hunter(a.k.a. (IOC)Black_Lightning)

P.S.: Dont forgot.....Metal 4EVER! :D

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• Go to start menu, programs, Microsoft games, My acount ID.

There you will find your acount.
    wright in to paper cause you can't paste it when the ID will be request.

when you reinstall Freelancer with or whithout Crossfire mod, go to multiplayer, internet, then a acount ID will be displayed on your monitor, delete it and put your old acount ID.

continue and it's done.

Welcome to Crossfire

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

• Thx 4 all that

It will come in handy when I upgrade my PC (hopefully soon)

(Albert Einstein)

• i`ll upgrade my 2 :)

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• seemingly there is already a thread concerning FL ID's
    i will call my problem
    i just moved to my newer computer. The only problem was my ID. I printed it out and intered it in the lil box.
    After i clicked create it said it didnt even exist!
    i have triple checked it on small mistakes but it was all correct according to my print.

Plz help me! ;(

Member of the Lost Prophets since 2006!

• there has been a character wipe on 1.6 so your old characters are gone 8o
    so a new ID number makes no difference
    you will have to create a new character anyway

Too old to care
    Too dumb to quit

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
    Isaac Asimov

Playing character(s) : Oldgit ,1412