CF1.6 Beta release

There are 129 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• this is the 100 th post in this thread :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• @ Raven19

LOL.

You mananged to steal away perfect spam opportunity from Marshall Cunningham. I bet it would have been a 2 page spam honoring the 100th post.

Good Eye.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

Originally posted by burro
    You mananged to steal away perfect spam opportunity from Marshall Cunningham. I bet it would have been a 2 page spam honoring the 100th post.

Good Eye.

^^ It's hard to post when I'm at school; I should train a monkey to post in my stead when I'm gone. Btw a question for any testers who may read this. Are the 5th beta and the public version of 1.6 the same?

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• well, the GOOD thing is that we can play finally again on the server

but THE BAD news is that the mod 192MB big is

didnt you hear about using WinZip?????
    or cant you make the file a bit smaller
    i need 1 hour to download it. uh

see ya tomorow night

do i have to start everything all over again???? or do i keep my char????

• There has been a char wipe, and the large download is a result of large features. It'll be worth the wait (and yes, having downloaded this 6th version of 1.6, I have spent nearly half a day's time installing them. lol :D )

• Iits 0:26 by me and just got the Mod :D and i allreadi fascinated of the options who are aviable allready at the activation :D damn i am so exited i`am in total Nirvana :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

Originally posted by Raven19
    Iits 0:26 by me and just got the Mod :D and i allreadi fascinated of the options who are aviable allready at the activation :D damn i am so exited i`am in total Nirvana :D

This mod is spectacular. Lol, I never got to see any of the new systems, but even the bugged betas were awesome. I can't wait to be able to get on the server. I hope the server thing will blow over soon. :D

• it would be great if i could find the 1.6 mod all i see when i look on downloads or lancers is 1.56-1.57 update oh and not forgeting 1.52.
    you are real good @ hiding things OP(have you hidden it with the whiskey?) rofl hope to see u all for taxes soon

WE ALL DIE AND THEN ARE REBORN

• 1st place to look really is cf but i dont see it only see flmm 1.31 1.56 1.57 and the SP mod there is nothin about 1.6 in download section

• guess what in downloads section of cf there is no mention of the 1.6 mod but i did find a huge piece saying what is in the 1.6 mod.
    cf is the 1st place to look lancers 2nd am i blind? i must be if i cant find the link to download it from how come this allways happens to me

• ok i dont know where u are looking but under freelancers mods then downloads there is no mention of 1.6
    are u looking on the english or german side of things?

• Rofl Stoned, I've nearly had it an hour and a half now. :D

Go here and click on "Downloads". If that doesn't work try refreshing the site. http://www.crossfire.swat-portal.de/eng.htm
    It's really there, I swear!

• does it actually say 1.6 mod with download beneath it? i just been to check out that link and i get the same rubbish 1.56 1.57 flmm 1.31 and the open sp

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

this is gettin a little infuriating nowhow come u guys see it and i dont

• That's sort of wierd...you really can't see it? I'm speechless....lol, that doesn't happen often.