Petrov family

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lone_Renegade.

• ok i got a question i saw the Petrov movie and already know that hunt is over but in what system do they fly and how to come there ??

we already managed how to get in Gurm and err well we already found out that those ion cannons don't really like us hehehe :D

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[968] [968]

:evil: [SCHILD=15]Take it Easy, Take a Sisi[/SCHILD] :evil:

• lol can't you just say the end system then ?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[968] [968]

:evil: [SCHILD=15]Take it Easy, Take a Sisi[/SCHILD] :evil:

• Finding these systems is part of the CF mod story. And believe me it is much more fun to find it out by yourself 8)

Just look at the news on Earth

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• I can't say I've ever heard of this "Nickolai Petrov"...even in single-player CF. Does it have something to do with the Coalition? Would anyone mind telling me what I'm missing out on, or should I go about business as usuall and never give it another thought?

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• yes, nickolai petrov is part of the Coalition.
    he can be found somewhere in altair (but dont know where)
    go and search in altair and if u find him, take a screenshot, then kill him.
    happy hunting:)

• What happens once he's dead? No use looking for some chap in the middle of nowhere unless there's some sort of incentive...I suppose the thrill of the hunt should suffice. 8)

• Nikolai and Ivan Petrov were the best elite pilots of the Coalition in the Starlancer game, their Father was a Coalitioin Admiral, who commanded the first attack and also other battles during the whole war against the Alliance.

I dotn think there will happen something if you kill one of them in CF, its just fun, if you know WHOM you killed 8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• op put a bounty on him. check my 3rd movie (in the sig).

I don't fear anything.
    [SIZE=1] - Remy Bonjasky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

Freelancer Videos: [ Movie 1 ][ Movie 2 ][ Movie 3 ]

• Just a question, do these characters "come back" when others have killed them? Or is it first come: first kill who wins and then the hunt is over?

I heard of Ivan Petrov before, and that someone killed him, but I never heard of him again...

I'll be sure to find them though, just for the fun of it.

[CFPD]Lone_Renegade __________[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_TR
    [CFPD]Lone_Renegade*/**/***__[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_BS

Crossfire Federal Police Department Website

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!

• Two respawning pilots aged over 400 years who have bounties on thier heads? They're god-like (but haven't respawned as many times as I)! :] Altair is big and two fighters don't take up a lot of its space. I'll leave this adventure for a lul in the action sometime in the distant future... Maybe somebody will bag one of 'em soon. There's a lot of freelancers who like to roam those wide...open spaces. Did I ever mention that Altair and North Dakota have a lot in common? :D

• Lol...thanks Red Cloud. This server needs all the American humor it can get. You'll be lucky if half the people get that one right away. Very clever. 8)

• I'm Blackfoot, my wife is Cherokee and my boss is Sioux....figure that one out......and Altair is just one BIG reservation to me......plenty of white men to hunt..... Maybe we can get Op to name a palnet or system after Little Big Horn or Wounded Knee or something like Cheyenne Outpost.....reckon?:D