What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Also, that ship on the thumbnail of the vid in the post above is an Yamato class. I'd know that three-prong mast anywhere.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• TIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:

Timbaland -> My all time favorite music producer! And the Shock Value albums just... rock.

• I REALLY need to get this song out of my head before I get used to singing along...

And something way more acceptable.

• Hahahaha... getting songs out of the mind is almost impossible sometimes, yeah I know... I can't live without music so I know how it feels. ^^

• OH MY GAAAAAD THIS IS SOOOO CHILLING, RELAXING, BEAUTIFUL... JUST BEYOND WORDS

PS: Je m'excuse, ma the capital letters ^^

• ??? ??? ??? #LoveBulgarianMusic #SummerHit2020 ??? ??? ???

I'm invited to go to Sunny Beach in a few days and I still haven't decided of whether to go or not because they didn't pick the best day (according to my schedule), but if I do go...

THIS SONG WILL BE BLASTED ALL THE WAY TILL WE GET THERE AND BACK:
    (Just had to point that out, Summer <3)

Красиви Лъжи / Krasivi Laji (Beautiful Lies)

giphy.gif

PS: Let me know if someone wants to know what they are singing about, I can translate it in no time.

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• OH MY GAAAAAD THIS IS SOOOO CHILLING, RELAXING, BEAUTIFUL... JUST BEYOND WORDS

Let me know if someone wants to know what they are singing about, I can translate it in no time.

Why not, just to see what got your pants in a knot.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• While Iliyan is writing a translation (I know you are here, it shows one invisible user and I can count users that go invisible by fingers on one hand).

COLD, THE AIR AND WATER FLOWING, HARD, THE LAND WE CALL OUR HOME, PUSH, TO KEEP THE DARK FROM COMING, FEEL THE WEIGHT OF WHAT WE OWE...

...I just couldn't resist. This right here is probably second only to Bandit Radio in catchiness among video game OST pieces.

• Why not, just to see what got your pants in a knot.

Hahaha... well, it's hard to explain, but these types of songs are my favorite. They put you in a.... (I don't want to say trance), but in a different state of being, makes you feel alive, excited, happy, that LIFE is GOOD and so on.

Anyway:

Here you go, buddy:

Translation:

Bulgarian in latin letters (yuck, but... some people can't read our alphabet), so:

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• While Iliyan is writing a translation (I know you are here, it shows one invisible user and I can count users that go invisible by fingers on one hand).

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHA... yeah, I chose to be for a reason though, something green that stands on the profile, it logs when you have last logged in, that sort of thing.

Anywho:

(Something different now, at least) ^^

• Eh, for someone who claims to not care anymore you listen to an awful lot of love songs, but what do I know?

They put you in a.... (I don't want to say trance), but in a different state of being, makes you feel alive, excited, happy, that LIFE is GOOD and so on.

Well, if that is the case... though love songs work differently on me. I usually feel like they are trying to taunt me with something I can/would never hope to have, or try to tempt me with it.

• Eh, for someone who claims to not care anymore you listen to an awful lot of love songs, but what do I know?

Well, if that is the case... though love songs work differently on me. I usually feel like they are trying to taunt me with something I can/would never hope to have, or try to tempt me with it.

Nah, you shouldn't feel this way. In that same logic, we should also feel desperate for not having the 'super-luxury' life, with super cars, yachts, jets, hot super models (women), etc.

Material things will not satisfy anyone, I mean... not in the long term. They can only give you a moment of satisfaction, but you'll still feel empty inside and will want more and more and more... with no end.

So, these types of songs are to appreciate LIFE itself, LOVE itself, how beautiful it is... and last but not least -> the little things in life.

Here's another one before I go:

Enjoy, bro ;)

By the way the last Chorus is actually this one:

It didn't allow me to edit the spoiler tag -_- ... but anyway...

• You're missing a point there... I wasn't speaking about material things either.

I'll just leave one thing to consider. This is one of my most favorite songs.

• I know, dude, I was just saying. When it comes to love, is the same thing... there's somebody for everybody. (lol, -> write that rhyme down) ^^

But alright, alright... enough with the "love songs", LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED cuz I've decided to go to Sunny Beach:

THIS SONG IS AWEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME