What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,539 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• That one feeling when pop actors do vids with expensive cars, yachts and revealingly clothed women, and these guys just get a fishing boat...

And of course they wouldn't have it any other way.

Also, now each time I play a carrier in WoWS and begin a torpedo bomber attack, I get an urge to chant "Into formation, the hunt has begun...". Even though the only British Carrier to use Swordfishes as torpedo bombers in that game is the premium Ark Royal which I don't have.

Well, Hermes has Swordfishes, but in a regular bomber role, her torpedo bombers are Albacores.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I just love this sort of songs with references to other bands.

from 8bit version of dead man from Ajay i remember of old times with mono phones and dead man sound is so good

Someone has naked girls, expensive cars and trow money evrywhere and think is badass. Swedish battle machine has no girls, no cars, no bullshit only talent, story tells, lets bring some tank on scene and resurect legendary ship in our video. Sabaton is so metal they can build Bismark itself! :vinsent:

Break the chains of life! Fly freely!

• IKR? That video was one of the things that got me into WoWS.

Also it's not the first time Sabaton is working with WG. Their Centurion tank is a Swedish Tier VIII Premium in WoT.

• Blame MuG3N (sry dude, can't recall how your nickname is spelled at this point) for getting me into this game's OST. Now this is my favorite tune for nigh-suicidal destroyer play, the "I'm imagining I'm a midtier Soviet DD" play.

'Cos those have very short range torps and you have to get very close to use them... close enough that the target can't evade. Only works in co-op though. And even then there's a high chance of getting dunked on via detonation.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Also your post from the CF music thread reminded me of the times when I used to have Sabaton blazing while hunting aliens in IC, soo...

This track also reminds me of riding a bus to the University. It's early morning (like, still dark out), the bus would still be stuffed full if ~20 people would disembark, and this blazes in my earbuds.

(Okay, I'm still in the same situation with my continued studies, but this time the go-to theme is either "Attack of the Dead Men" or "Wretched Weaponry" from NieR Automata OST. Or "Wahre Helden", almost forgot that one.)

• I kind of just edited cuz it sounded a bit selfish :D , but yeah, I still play my own music in the background, even when trading or flying around, not just when fighting ;) but, yeah... hats down to your countrymen for inventing so much stuff including the music player, hehe ^^

• Eh, I don't use AIMP. probably I do miss much. *shrug*

And speaking of "Wretched Weaponry"?

The version with vocals feels somewhat disturbing for me, but I found a full instrumental version at least. Also dat transition to the 8-bit "hacking" version in the end.

Reminds me of watching those N:A streams, particularly the "Become As Gods" section from 9S PoV (a.k.a. that one time 9S saves his more combat-oriented girlfriend's pretty butt despite being on an orbital station). Any wonder 9S became one of my most favorite characters ever?

(Okay, it's because my RP character in CF is rather similar to the Scanner Type concept - a scout who works behind enemy lines solo and primarily relies on stealth and running like flak, not suited for general combat, ultimately considered expendable.)

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• Well, I am using VLC cuz I am listening to videos (instead of mp3), I just like videos that's why every new song that I like I download it from YouTube and listen to it locally on my VLC player (cuz I can increase the volume up to 200%) and that's why I will need a new HDD soon... MUHAHAHAAHHAHA

I only listen to the AIMP (mp3s) only when gaming, so... if you listen mp3s a lot you're missing it, but if not... then no. :D

• I'm just using a rather old player program. And yes, I usually put on the music while playing, sometimes it's an OST for other games :)

This, for example, I found fitting for FPSes.

• Hehe... however suits you, man! ;) ... and damn, Serious Sam... haven't seen it for so long! :D

I CAN'T F*CKING STOP LISTENING TO THIS SONG (I had to write it in capital letters, muahahaha) ... can't wait for the video too if they plan to make one of course. ^ ^

PS: Good night too dude, it's 3 AM over here :D

• Actually it's already morning here.

Okay, this track needs no introduction.

P.S. As about Denne's video, that reminded me about one Russian film called "Drujina", particularly about that one arc where the main characters deal with a bunch of pagan cultists dabbling in human sacrifices. That film is a rare example of a relatively recent Russian film that I even remotely liked.

• You might want to try AMARANTHE - HELIX, just search on YT :)

• Reminds me of the time the entirety of GoT was aired on the local TV and me and Mom watched it. But Mom missed the S3E9 ("The Rains of Castamere") and I think she did the right thing.