What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,540 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by haiduk.

• Dry Cell - Body Crumbles

go lissten to it its in you tube ..just write dry cell and not the full song as it seem nnot to show up if you write it full ..ok i have a hangover and now i`m mostlikly talkind shut allready so see ya m8`s l8

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Metallica - St.Anger

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Slipknot - Eyeless

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_-XZNQaau8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_-XZNQaau8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This one rockz !!!

• Slipknot - Eyeless...again ^^

• Iron Maiden - Fear of The Dark ( live from death on the road )

• Brannik - Bqla Mosht

• *Watching Vid* Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria (asses wherever you look ^^)

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.