Thanks for banning

There are 26 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I have spoken to R39 Sev and there are no bad feelings about this matter now.
    I consider it Closed

• wavey sry for being so offensive but al the info i got from persons who now about it better thean i did so sry if i told samsing theat was not right :)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• op please no chars wipes it is not needed m8

i am one of those few who didnt know of the money bug :D

never knew it exisited till it weas done and finished

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Actually, there is still a bug, unless you killed it since the last time i played....I was messin around, and then I found it, but before I could post that there was a bug, I got banned for the PHX Reborn thing...So I dun care if you ban me again, but there is another bug for sellin upgrades.

• yes there is a bug selling powerupgrades but this bug cant be fixed because its hardcoded

all the mod creators know about it and nobody is able to fix it

oh and yes you will be banned again... i have enough of n0x and your lies

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!