MPID

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Sasha.

• ok this is the last post i'm writing just

because I do not like to insist too much.
    My lost char was {Lp}Tanatos{X} and I have no

ID account to recover it. Maybe a simple request can solve the matter but I would like to

say something more.
    In my opinion a char is not just a "char". I begin to play CF with

1.5 ver and I stopped playing it because of the lags and on much part because of my life

problems. How much time did it pass from the first ver? 1 years? do not remember exactly but

I have been always attracted by CF and with 1.53 I came back just for fun and see what was

going on. Must say that at the beginning my first purpose was getting reacher than the

others so to get better ships. This is one of the newbies reasons for playing. But when I

started again I tryied to make some roleplay and then I accepted LP invitation to join

following my CF spirit.
    That is to say that I worked out Sasha, that is {LP}Tanatos{X}.

and that even if my LP mates are helping to create another char..well (sorry LPs)......it is

not the same thing. Stone will understand my reasons as you I suppose. Gonna change my pc on

sat. I hope.Pls let me know what can be done. Thanks

• for further

records....this was a msg to the only one who can help me out: OP.
    I wait for your final

response admin.

By the way I'm still enjoying CF and with the help of LP I got a new

char. And this is the point why I'm still stressing...I can get from the clan what I need

in a night (thanks LP) but I had to play for days in order to get some good stuff with Sasha

(the freelancer who passed to the pirate side and that now is known as Tanatos). I liked to

be alone and alone I reached my 250M as a trader (I like the trader roleplay sometime and

never paid a tax to pirates [666] ). Maybe I'm lacking of imagination but I still care

about my original char (at this point not a matter of money of course).

• I think that OP is a

bit busy atm.You just wait,hell respond ;) ..

Eventualy lol

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• As he, and I,

have said, he will not do it. There are pilots who would be able to help you recover your

lost revenue, but OP cannot do it. He is too stressed and such over SL-RB.