Posts by Sasha

if you explored all the systems you got the solution in front of you.

Sincerly you can find it very easily or at least so I did (not moking you). Just do not

expect to find the Sol jumpgate in the old systems but just a pass through it.

well
    i think

exploration is an important thing when playing FL and one of the most exiting. It is quite

simple. In this game you see gates from billions miles....look better in the old systems

I tried to register with Tanatos bus when I

click on the url in my mail as a reply the good server give me an Object unknown...U.F.O. or

what:)
    Anyway I will try and try again

why should I had left? I'm enjoing here. Cannot connect always but I will do it till I

get fun. Maybe I should register again with my in game char name...just not to create

confusion. I do it right away

ok guys
    I was just wondering if

santa had some other gift for me[biggrin_christmas]

see you in space

msg from fourty-seven is worring me
    what's going on? of course you cannot tell me

but I'm always around to help in case of need. Even if I'm a bad pirate.

PS: is

that alright for you guys that I continue to post as Sasha when my in game char is Tanatos?

Some forums are not so flexible [2]

for further

records....this was a msg to the only one who can help me out: OP.
    I wait for your final

response admin.

By the way I'm still enjoying CF and with the help of LP I got a new

char. And this is the point why I'm still stressing...I can get from the clan what I need

in a night (thanks LP) but I had to play for days in order to get some good stuff with Sasha

(the freelancer who passed to the pirate side and that now is known as Tanatos). I liked to

be alone and alone I reached my 250M as a trader (I like the trader roleplay sometime and

never paid a tax to pirates [666] ). Maybe I'm lacking of imagination but I still care

about my original char (at this point not a matter of money of course).

Few words just to talk.
    My first multyplayer game was TNG. I

passed hours killing bh just to get the best weapons from the ancient and get enough money

to get the powerfull battleships. I got some fun for the variety of ships and guns I could

find there and also for the different sensibility of the ships when flying. Almost at the

same time I started playing CF (wanted to try everything at that time) and I found the game

full of life for the roleplay and the clans interaction. I just freelanced at that time

loosing a lot CF had to offer. I began to appreciate it again few time ago when I restarted

again and, wow, I found my char still there after months of absence. I was happy to know

that my adventure could restart again as in the best of the Star Trek series.
    Then Sasha

joined the LP in the hope to have great fun out there even if everybody could start hunting

him.
    I'm trading right now so if you wanna get some loot around x you can look for

me
    [50] ooops maybe I had not to say that

ok this is the last post i'm writing just

because I do not like to insist too much.
    My lost char was {Lp}Tanatos{X} and I have no

ID account to recover it. Maybe a simple request can solve the matter but I would like to

say something more.
    In my opinion a char is not just a "char". I begin to play CF with

1.5 ver and I stopped playing it because of the lags and on much part because of my life

problems. How much time did it pass from the first ver? 1 years? do not remember exactly but

I have been always attracted by CF and with 1.53 I came back just for fun and see what was

going on. Must say that at the beginning my first purpose was getting reacher than the

others so to get better ships. This is one of the newbies reasons for playing. But when I

started again I tryied to make some roleplay and then I accepted LP invitation to join

following my CF spirit.
    That is to say that I worked out Sasha, that is {LP}Tanatos{X}.

and that even if my LP mates are helping to create another char..well (sorry LPs)......it is

not the same thing. Stone will understand my reasons as you I suppose. Gonna change my pc on

sat. I hope.Pls let me know what can be done. Thanks

thanks for your reply carbine60 but unfortunately even when i get the new IP my char

list shows empty. For further records I actually used to uninstall and install again FL

several time. My IP never got lost. Always able to play again.
    But now it's different. I

had to format my drive and reinstall everyhing again. So from this come a question. Why have

I been able to play with no problem after deleting my FL (folder included) and now that I

formated my C: I have lost everything? Where this "blessed" IP is stored then into the

system?

Anyway if there's some way to recover my char I'm listening to all good

advises[1752]

too bad
    evidently the number i had was not the correct one. My

fault.....[head]
    If you got other solutions pls advise

thanks for helping me out

of this mess

thanks for prompt reply

if with

original name you mean my in game char name it is {LP}Tanatos{X}. Sasha was my first char

before joining the LP.

By the way I'l have a new pc in few days so maybe for that

time OP will have my char recovered. If that is not possible I will restart my CF adventure

fm 1.57 [85]

Thanks again