CF Extended Missions

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hi. I just finished downloading version 2.0. But, before I install this new awesome mod, i would like to ask, If you don't mind me asking; i'm just wondering if the crossfire extended missions of 1.9 and 2.0 are the same? Are there additional extended missions in 2.0. I am asking this because I'm currently playing the extended mission of version 1.9, and about to go to Alaska for another clue. If it turns out that there are new missions in 2.0 that is not in version 1.9, then I have to delete the old version and install the new one. However, if the missions of both versions are the same, then i will just have to finished my current missions and be content with it. After I finished 1.9 missions, I will start installing 2.0 and play again especially the MP. I never played MP before but I'll give it a try, who knows i'll might enjoy it better than Offline, like what my friend told me.

By the way, I rediscovered version 1.9 by accident, hidden on my old files together with the installer of the good old game Freelancer. I remembered downloading it ages ago but never tried playing it to the hilt, never have the chance to play the whole mod. When I played it, I realized i lost a huge chance of fun. If version 1.9 is soooo much FUN, I can't imagine what version 2.0 may be. :walklike:

You guys are one of a kind, a gift to all pc gamers. Thank you so much for sharing your fruits with us. :salutes

More power and live long and prosper! :thumbsup:

• A good amount of the CF1.9 missions got a revamp in CF2.0
    Next to that does CF2.0 contain a pretty large amount of new missions.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!