Game crashing and other weird stuff

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by mikezero.

• Hello,

I have installed the mod but the game opens the intro videos are all black but i can still hear audio i just press ESC many times then crossfire wallpaper shows up then game crashes showing error code in launcher
    after that i tried making shader options to no selection , then the game launched but it showed GREEN screen xD instead of videos however the game worked , after that i opened server it crashed many times saying account already in use then i tried logging in many times the connection is really slow i found ping 1298 ! lol , So it looks like its just more than one problem , any help ?
    Thanks .

• thread moved

the server logs show nothing unusual
    the black screen intro indicates that the installer could not run correctly (as the installer does changes to the FL settings allowing the intro to play)
    no intro means the installer couldnt do its job correctly
    reasons could be that you dont have admin permissions or that third party security tools prevented the correct installation

the crash is something you could ignore
    its just that your hardware is not compatible with the default shader
    using a different shader does the trick

on the server I could find nothing that explains the disconnects
    but such a high ping is really a problem
    main question is what is causing it since the server load is very low and no problems were found in the server logs

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well i remember that at the end of installation it said invalid something i don't remember and a number after it but i just activated mod in Mod Manager and it showed no error in it ,
    My GPU is Ati R9 270x , so this may be non compatible with ENB ??

• Hi. Mike
    Very high ping comes from the internet connection that some of us have I get it to .....
    Wait let the severs load I've noticed ping goes up and down my ping is bad but ends up settling around 3hundreds still not the best but playable I've seen it start as ???? off the scales unusable but anything over a 1,000 is bad.
    In the shader settings I have found Vaniller fl works and the starting videos are visible.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)