Need help with a girl...

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fourty-Seven.

• Guys,i dont know about this but what the hell...
    I need

some help with a chick...
    Its a long story...
    But i will write it...

Okay.I

changed schools because it was too far for me to travel 10km to school with crappy city

trafic.Then i fell inlove in a gorgeous girl.She has blue eyes,nice long brown hair,she has

good a$$ and breasts,she plays volleyball.
    One day i collected my guts and took her by

the hand and asked her to take a walk with me.Then i asked her to go out with me.She

refused.She said that im cool but she wants to be friends with me.I said umm okay...
    Then

after two months my girlmates came to me saying: Milos,she wants to meet you after the tech

lesson in the yard!!And i was like omg,wow....(totally shocked).I went after the tech class

and saw her.My hands begun shacking and i had a strange feeling in my stomach.Then i talked

to her a bit and said like,listen i wanna go out with you first so we can get to know each

other better.She said okay but i cant go out.I said ok then well just walk around and

talk.She agreed.
    Then on one saturday i called her and she was like:Listen,we gotta

talk...(with that dissapointed voice).I said:oh wait a sec...Whats wrong?Did some1 piss u

off?She said:No,no i gotta talk to you asap,meet me at school yard in 19:00.I said like

okay...cya then..
    I brought my ball(im a basketball player,Center)and went to

school.Played some ball with mah homies(^^) and then she appeared.She said:listen,i cant go

out with you i like another boy.I was first like cool.Then i asked who is it.She pointed to

some fat,slimy *beep*(im not kidding that guy is fat) who thinks hes a cool dude because he

always beats up younger than he is.Then i went beserk.I mean,im a tall,handsome,smart,cool

dude!Every girl in school talks about me!Im not some kind of a tripped moron,im a normal

person!And from that moment im chasing her.So,you experienced dudes please help me,i really

like her.Shes afecting my brain,i cant study.My marks are really slipping.
    I am young but

i really need help about this.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• ok m8 u need help first act just like u want to be friends then go from

there

but remember not act like she is a uh sex idol just act like u like her [do

u really like her for herself?]

[SIZE=4][mechs mind says [all hail bunny :D ][/SIZE]

(\__/)
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination

/\
    II
    this is little moe help him do a military coup against bunny and take over his empire by posting him in ur pic

• 4get her go find another girl and parade the new girl around in front

of her then dump the new girl and find another girl and then parade the newer girl around in

front of both the girls and keep the cycle goin and u will acheive

1/ first girl will

be wounded

2/big fat guy will be wounded

3/ u will be the envy of all ur

mates

4/u will have lots of girls

5/ u will understand the futlilty of

emotions like love

6/ after a number of years u can look forward to eventuly catching

herpes or sum other nasty std

• hahahahahahaha

[SIZE=4][mechs mind says [all hail bunny :D ][/SIZE]

(\__/)
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination

/\
    II
    this is little moe help him do a military coup against bunny and take over his empire by posting him in ur pic

• forget the chick, there

are plenty good looking, smart girls out there.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• Well,the girls which are one grade below me(one year younger)are

after me...all of them :S Even the principal called me to talk about them :S

Dunno

which one should i pick...But that one is like special...Ill try mates,thx...thx ALOT

mates...
    P.S.:i tried to forget her...aint working :(

(\__/)

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• dont worry after a few girls she wont

even be a distant memory but i kinda know how u feel i had my first proper gf when i was 15

and i was infatuated with her but then other girls came along and there was no stopping me

:D i dont mean to sound condecending but ur young and these things like relationships take

sum figureing out but u will be ok in the end so dont worry to much

• Well,im nearly

15(will be on 17.02.)and yes it really takes some thinking...I cant believe some totall

strangers are helping me big time O_O 8o .I thought of dating some other girls so i can

this one jelaous.I made her jelaous once and that wasnt on purpose ^^ .Ughh i hate that fat

son of a ...
    Thank you Darkstalker for supporting me.
    Thank you Mech for being kind

and friendly.
    Man,you guys rock...
    Thanks!

And if you have MSN add me pls:

milosh_91@hotmail.com

(\__/)

Whatever...

• hey m8 juat as darkstalker said it is way easier to get

the one mad at you for havingother women around you coz she will eventually realize that she

is missing out on something that cna be a great thing with you. a basketball player well

gotta hand it to you maybe you could have played football and no not that damn soccer game

that everyone calls futball. but just keep this in mind that the more you have the better

chance it is to get really messed up in ways that will hurt you in the long run so just be

careful m8

let us know how things are going as well so maybe we can comeup with new

ways for to get this one girl

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• to true dragon but if she is gonna play games

with u 47 u shud really forget her and if u want a proper gf instead of some female

"entertainment" to put it politlty find a girl that likes u for u bein u and someone where u

value and apprechiate each other

• cool topic.... no really i like that ppl start to talk about other things than clans

and fl

but ill better shut up now coz i think you know what is said about me and

girls O_o

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• well said

darkstalker:) he is right, find a girl that likes u for who u r. and not some1 who likes u

for another reason.

good luck Fourty-Seven:)

• yes op we all know about you and girls

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Yup i think im gonna find a girl like

that.This one thinks shes hot and shes the beautiest girl in school... [3]
    Ill post if

theres any changes...
    And one more thing:Im too tall,too slow to play football :(
    Im

good at catching balls,penetrating all the way to the basket.Football isnt my thing.But the

thing is that any other girl likes me and unfortunatly i dont like her.

(\__/)

Whatever...