smuggler event tongiht

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Dragonwarrior.

• COME

ON COME ALL TONIGHTS EVENT WILL BE THE SMUGGLERS EVENT. THIS EVENT IS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY

INTRESETING. THEERE IS A NEW TWIST TO TEH EVENT AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS THEN I

GUESS YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO BE THERE AT 8PM GMT TIME

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• ok m8s once again it is time to host the smugglers event tonight same rules as last

time will apply and ihope for a better turn out this time and i think ill wait a max of

30-45 mins after event time to stop teh event if i get more than 2 hunters this time

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

• ok tonights event turn out was alot better than that of last weeks. it

all started out with BG_Corp and DC_Blade as the smugglers and about 9 hunters form the

server, some were clan members of DC and PIA and HUNTERS a few were freelancers. things

started out smooth with the prey in omega 3 and omega5 their goal was a station or planet in

new tokyo. well they made their destination and received 10 mil each from me. it was

however a long and hard road for them to travel. BG_Corp was engaged by me and DC_Six but

he made it to his docking point. DC_Blade however had a hard fight with the huns trying to

get to his destionation but he made it. next week it will be the same and maybe a better

turn out than this one but we will see what the future holds

\

• ok tonight i started the smugglers event it started off pretty good then came lag.

the lag cleared for a bit. i had 2 smugglers BG_Corp and =maverick= both started off in 2

different areas and both had a goal of reaching hokkaido i told them both they had 2 hours

to make it to their destination. when i checked my chat screen i saw that =maverick= was

there. and i told the 2 smugglers to make it as long as possible within the 2 hour time

limit.

all the hunters started to close inon them. i was then told by =maverick-

that there was no mooring staion in hokkaido then i realzied that he never told me he was in

a train, i then called the evnt off due to the misinformation i was given. i apologize for

this and that maybe next week we can have a lag free and proper smugglers event.

\

• We had fun anyway..................I'll be there next week.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• thanks for the support

gunny. glad you had some fun next time im going to make it alittle more challenging for the

smugglers and the hunters

\

• to anyone that can do this for me

i just got home from work and

will not be able to host the smugglers event tonight if someone could please host it for me

you can find the rules in the events thread. if there are any questions please feel free to

contact me on msn at lauraware@hotmail.com, thank you for the help

if

the event cant be hosted by someone please post it here so i will know if it was done or

not

never mind i made a mistake and it is not the night for my event

\

• ok the smugglers event was held tonight at 8pm

gmt.

but due to the amount of players in the event we had only 1

smuggler([Death}_Abyss and the hunters were myself gunny *this BG_zikron and

daydreamer

the idea was that the smuggler went from omicron gamma to chugaku and dock

at the staion there.
    the hunters were on his tail from the beginning and when i went to

get to him my retarded ass went into a mine field and died so that took me out of the event

coz i ended back up in tohuko and that violated the rules i had set forth so i had to remove

myself from the event

all the hunters did a great job looking fo rthe smuggler but he

was just too fast for everyone
    and due to server rules dockraping was not allowed

next time maybe we can have a better turn out but till then this is DC_Blackdragon

signing out

\

• My connection broked,

minuted before the event starts :(
    And i have such problems from couple of days, So if

you don't see me guys, you know what it is.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• the event is on tonight i would like to

see as much ppl there as possible coz frankly im tired of the smuggler keeping my money. i

would like to see a HUNTER make the cash instead of the smuggler and hell who knows if we

have alot of ppl involved i might have to change the smugglers to more than 2 it could be 3

we are always making things more fun but we do the participation to do this and unless

someone gives me money the reward stays at 10 mil no more no less

\

• ok last nights smugglers event was a blast. with the help of my

fellow clan member i was able to broadcast over the entire server to tlet everyone know when

the event was starting. here are the results from the event.

when i announced the

starting of the event this is what happened to the end of the event.

myself and

DC_WOlf were the smugglers and the following were the hunters [LP]stoned raider, privateer,

conos (i think i got that name right), i think there was another [LP] bit i cant remeber the

name, BG_LaserJet, and avenging_deceit i explained the rules as always and this time the

hunters had a starting place in New York no one was able to travel thru clan systems after

the event started and everyone followed all rules which was good. me and wolf started out

in honshu and was working our way to dublin from sig 19-sig 17- omicron

theta-omega41-omega5-cambridge that is where we ran into the first set of attackers 2 of the

[LP] members. i had docked at a trade lane when something very weird happened to my

computer which cozed me to lose part of the server and that is what caused my death by

[LP]stoned-raider coz i couldnt move but in a fair game i did not call dock raping coz i was

having fun watching myself sit there like a duck at a trade lane it was pretty funny. wolf

took off to try to get to dublin when at the JG to NL he ran into [LP]conos in a gruelling

battle and when SR showed up he ran off and docked at the JG. i respawned to finish my

looking for a JH in Cambridge to Leeds when the [LP] guys attacked me sitting at a TL

watching the fight between wolf and the other LP guy, i then announced that i was already

dead and that SR had killed me being the funny guy i am i told them that [LP] had just lost

5 mil of the 10 mil they had already won due to me dying boy the responses i got were funny

then i told them i was kidding. back to the story, wolf made it into the JG to NL when he

ran into hunters almost imediatly but was eventually killed by privateer. the end of the

event was good as to once again the hunters won the event and i again gave the winners their

prize GOOD JOB GUYS I HAD ALOT OF FUN LAST NIGHT

next time depending on how much

money i have ill hand over more money and if we have more than what we did last night the

event will get a little more challenging for everyone

\

• once again it is wednsday time for the smugglers event at 8pm gmt. how ever i wont be

home to run the event if someone could do that id greatly appreciate it

\