Jabba's Cocktail Event

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lexx.

• Last time i was trading alien organisms and made a joke about Jabba's cocktail and it hit me why not make an event of it.
    This would be an event for smugglers/traders depending on cargo chosen.
    The event should look like this:
    1. Meeting point somewhere
    2. Give the order for the parts of the cocktail
    like: 50 whiskey, rum or vodka
    50 mox or alien organism or lux. food (players should buy more because these are perishable)
    20 crystals or chemical components
    This event can be held only days when it is possible to buy rare items.
    (50 poisonous plants or something nice to make the cocktail better) but this would make the event possible only for smugglers.
    3. Back to the staring point with the ingredients.

These numbers are just for example but should be more than any fighter ship can carry.

If smuggled goods involved the option open to hire mercenaries and the cops can be involved too...

• but this would make the event possible only for smugglers.

Take some cardamine instead, an also "forbidden" ingredient open to buy for everybody (or to "find" ^^ )

This event can be held only days when it is possible to buy rare items.

... problematic ... how to know in advance for the one staging the event WHEN such a day occurs ?(

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• once i staged a similar events, more than a year aggo: link

the idea was, to get newbies to events and therefore i made it very easy. i gave them the location, where they have to buy the comodities. my task before the race was to go to these certain places to see, what comodites are sold there.

anyway, since many ppl have a comodity-store to trace good trade-routes, it is not a problem to find out which comodities are sold at which places.

the question is: is it allowed in this event to switch to such a store to find the best routes? otherwise u can come with ur comodity-store too and have definitely some advantages and newbies have no chance.

well, nice event-idea anyways :thumbup:

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• This was just an example for the best possible concoction(a framework for the event with the hardest possible options) it is up to the EM to find a nice mixture, not necessary to use rare items there are hard to find basic items too, lot to chose from.
    It is also possible to buy rare items a day before if not sold that day and keep it on a train in a smaller system (fixed or moving) selling them to participants. It was just the first idea it is up to us...

• ... and a nice one :)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• the question is: is it allowed in this event to switch to such a store to find the best routes? otherwise u can come with ur comodity-store too and have definitely some advantages and newbies have no chance.

I think it's is ok to announce 20-30mins before event the meeting point and the main ingredients.(give some time to prepare best route) Just wanted to avoid tampering and foul play :)