Sol "rift"

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Riddick_7.

• So how it is to get???

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• in Sol, goto the center of sector C4. set a waypoint to be accurate. then, when u r

about 30km from it, u will start to see it. it looks similar to the thing at the end of

mission 13, with the big nomad hypergate thing opening up, where the nomads all got sucked

away. once in range like a jump hole, just dock and u r away. if u cant target it, look in

ur contact radar list and target it from there. u will then jump into Altair.

ill

let u find out what surprises r in there ;)

• If you are talking about Altair, its not a surprize, its a

disappointment. As I heard there would be Coalition Systems in the new CF mod. I was almost

happy. I dont know if I really should, but Ok, I will tell you the reason. Im living in

Germany, but Im born and grew up in Russia. So I was almost happy to be able to fly with

"russian" ships and to live in "russian" systems. So I think you can understand how

disappointed I was, as I saw, that I cant dock to them, cant buy their ships, nothing. The

only interesting thing there is loot from their wrecks.
    Maybe that was a surprize, buy

hell not a nice one!

Shall be my brother...

• Man...I know how

Russians react when they see their people getting killed :(
    Russians are great,very

brave,capable of doing everything for their motherland.Salute brothers!(im Serbian and

Russians and my people are and always were brothers)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• That's one of the built-in

aspects of playing Freelancer. It's based on Starlancer, in which the Alliance was the

"Good guys" and the Coalition is the "bad guys".

I think they picked the countries

where they expected to sell the most games and put all of them in the Alliance: USA, Japan,

Germany, the UK, and France. And that left Russia and China and some unspecified Arabs as

the enemies.
    As an American, it felt right for me to have the Alliance in the white

hats, but I can see how it would be no fun for Russian gamers.

I was rather

surprised that Freelancer begins with an animation sequence based on the defeat of the

Alliance. Normally, in western pop culture, the good guys win.

• Fourty-Seven: Salute Brother! Yes, you are right, and thats the reason why I dont

like yet to visit Altair. Coz my brothers there are still my enemies. But if OP will make

them as a full fraction, like other, with bases and ships, I WILL JOIN!!! And then

HHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to all enemies!!! 8)

Titan_Addict: I think the project of

Starlancer has much to do wiht cold war, the enemies are the same.
    And do you really

mean, people with WHITE HATS are "good guys"????
    And I think it was right, that the

russians will win in Starlancer. If you have played it, you will know, that during the whole

Game Russians had the best technologies: Clocking, Warpgate.... Alliance just copied it. But

it wasnt enough. And technology is VERY important in a war. You may be brave as a god, if

you have just a knive and your enemy a nuke, you will fuck up and die.

One question:

How did you make that nice picture after your post. I vegot there just this "All kill Jamba"

-one and I dont know how to change it.

Riddick out.

Shall be my brother...

• That's a cliche from old Westerns but yes; traditionally,

the guys who wear white cowboy hats are the good guys and the guys who wear black cowboy

hats are the bad guys. This is no longer even remotely reflected in American culture, but

the cliche endures.

Starlancer begins with

the Alliance on the defensive because of the sneak attack by the Coalition. So you always

get the sense that the odds are against you, but the same could be said of the Bristish

during WWII. But you are right of course; superior techonology usually wins wars, and the

Coalition had more advanced weapons.

One question: How did you make that nice

picture after your post. I vegot there just this "All kill Jamba" -one and I dont know how

to change it.

It's something I created in CorelDRAW and Photoshop. Graphic

design is my hobby and, part of my vocation. I don't do requests, but my son, (Sands of

Time III) does. If you tell me what kind of sig graphic you'd like, I'll let him know and

see if he can whip one up for you. :D

• I want to

make it by myself, but I just need to know, how to change my actual picture to a new one.

Shall be my brother...