Lame dev team.

There are 35 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Deliverance.

• After you guys were

called out for being the lamest of veiled threat wielding Puny Penis Men. Banning us by I.P.

then leaving the accounts active. Man you guys really are some lame wanna be computer guys.

I was not surprised by the IP ban but damn. You guys are slipping. Would you like copys of

the logs from the donations, so that you may be able to audit your leaders spending of the

so called donations? BTW I need a bit of help getting the pvp section out of your mod. Any

help? LOL BTW you can email me at ucproximo420@ubercrue.com any modding help would be

appreciated.

• o....k.....
    maybe

you should do research before saying those sorts of things.

1. Clans donate and get a

system of their own free will, if they are paranoid about those sorts of things then they

can easily just stop paying.

2. Only one guy here that does those bans on the

forum....so i dont know where you get guys

• Man you are so lame. Thank you for the further evidence. Point blank and period. You or

me or anyone else is not allowed to charge any money associated with the game/mod. This by

itself is a dman violation of the MOD agreement with MS. Swat tried to scirt the damn thing.

Man figure it out. If you wanna live in a glass house, you cant throw stones.

• now this shows that we are NOT childish.... because if we WERE

childish we could have your mod shut down with the quickness for violating the MOD agreement

LoL

CroffFire Will Soon Be Forggoten

PUNY PENIS MEN

• Call us "Lame", but u are obviously retarded or something....

Do u think LR will

ever allow ur mod to be posted on their site.... Since u have repeatedly bragged that u

steal from everyone else???

Doah!

LOL .

• Man you guys are lame as hell this is Proximo420 BTW. You can not ban someone ever from

your web page. There are 10,000 diffrent ways to make your lives difficult.

To

answer the theft thing. No we will be crediting each line of code to those who wrote it. The

reason your boy wont release the server side files is not cuase he is worried about his good

name or you guys community good name. He simply doesnt want to loose the money you guys are

paying him. Man modding is should be a free community to show case what you can do. Not to

make money off your so called community members.

• ok to make this totally

clear to u UBER-idiots

1. I never took money for the mod... i took money for MY

server.... and for sure i have the right to do this... even MS cant say something against

this

2. you were not banned... not ur accounts and not ur IPs
    what????? did you

change ur IP????? lol ur real idiots

3. there is no Microsoft Mod agreement about

games u suck0rs
    what you mean or think to mean with MOD is the [M]icrosoft [O]ffice

[D]eveloper Software Agreement

4. u should learn how to use a forum - especially how

to use the reply button instead of the new thread buttun

5. now you are banned... you

are banned here on the forum and you will b banned on the server as soon ill download one of

the backups to find the chars that you have deleted by now... and if you come back we will

ban you again... easy game just one click for me
    whooops there they go

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• and about the LR site thats down like 80% of the time anywayz that is why we are taking

the time to download all the tools and plugins so u can get them out of our forums if needed

www.ubercrue.com and no our mod will not be on LR because we are not going to

even upload it.

• so if u banned us from the site and we are still typing then what the

hell does your ban do? that confuses me

CrossFire Will Soon Be Forggoten

• I just love it when little boys come online

to use all this time to try to piss people off. I just sit back and enjoy the fact that

they're wasting part of their insignificant lives to attempt something so immature and

retarded as that. You can say whatever you want about me, Op, everyone here, SWAT, and

Crossfire because we really don't care, we all know what you are. In fact, we almost ought

to thank you for raising our forum's popularity, but then again, who cares about you.

• [eek2] [eek2] [eek2] [eek2] [eek2] [eek2] [eek2]
    [UC]=UBER

CRAPY

What th h*** are you guys thinking!!! Ive never seen that muc stupidity in

my life!!!! [UC]UPyourAss that name is just lame. Look at yourselfs your acting like[906]

's

If you dont like the md than go away. This is POINTLess Any way when OP sees what

you wrote [42]

You guys are sad.... MOD means Modifacation (duh)
    or

Modification

Nice LInk Pandora :D

We are an elite squad.

We Infiltrate, We Dominate, We Ultimately, annihilate the enemy.

We follow the orders of the republic, working Instinctively, Intelligently and, Instantly.

We are Commandos.

We are... Delta Squadron....of the republic!
    [sniper]

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature (origanaly written by SANDS_OF_TIMEIII)

• lol thx darling ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!