Mirror Universe Event

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Right in the middle of the Mirror Universe Event the Mirror Universe missions have been removed from the game last night.

Reason: With yesterdays patch the rewards for PVE queues have been adjusted. For "Mirror Incursion Adv." (MIA -> that pefectly describes the condition of the mission) the dilithium rewards suddenly raised to 7400 per run, instead of 740 dil. So... a small typo with big effect.
    While this time I dont bother about such immediate actions I have to ask myself why it was required to remove all mirror universe missions (in the middle of a running event) instead of just fixing that reward number.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• hi ,
    ich hab s auf schwer gespielt um zu schauen ob es bessere f ß e belohnungen gibt ist aber auch nicht zu packen weil meist nur schwächere mitspielen ,
    ausserdem lohnen sich die expertise auch nicht ich glaub da ist auch ein fehler drin weil du weit aus mehr expertise bekommst auf normal .
    und wenn man es nicht packt braucht man es eh nicht zu spielen ,

• naja... elite ist ja auch erstmal kein thema
    ich bin aber froh dass viel schwere missionen jetzt wieder spielbar sind

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!