PrisonLiner Vs Luxury Liner

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The Original.

• Hiddy Hoe everyone !!!! I recently came across the Lux liner and said WOW ! that looks awesome!

Then I checked the stats. :(

Wouldn't both the Lux and prison liner have more cargo??

Heres an idea. for the future. Prison liner with specific prisoner runs,

Or maybe high end cargo.

But they both need a bigger cargo hold .If your not running a Soulforge in this game it kinda seems redundant .

My miner is awesome cause its a hole different way to fly. But low cargo.

The liners look classy and awesome!! maybe they need a refresher in next mod.

Ok that's my 2 cents, thank you for your time!

Don't poke the monkey!!!

:P :tot: The Problem is we don't drink from the SKULLS of our enemies any more!!!! :tot: :P

• Both these ships offers some really nice abilities ... all what is needed for find out theirs true value is, that player need to accept a simple fact that they were not created for making the biggest profit. SilverFox has told it perfectly, they are special :) ... and beautiful. (small example)

• There size is perfect for shipping visually! But for 500 cargo seems they should be smaller.

And isn't the price alittle high.lol

And yes I have flown them before on different server .

It just seems unless you drive a soulforge , shipping here seems a little wanting.

There's ALOT of fighters here!!!

any who.just me thinking out loud.

:P :tot: The Problem is we don't drink from the SKULLS of our enemies any more!!!! :tot: :P

• Price is ofc high... its a liner... a special kind of ship... the use of it, is just for show off... that's all i guess, or as store for your equipments...

Yeap.. a lot of fighters here, that's why u need to do trading/smuggling... during certain hours when no one is around... so, far, i still survive (only 1 time got caught by forlon) hehehe