Game crashes in crosfire mod 1.9 chapter2 Liberation mission19

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Star.

• First of all i have recently register in the swat portal .

Well my problem its the next , in the mission i say in subject when we find the nomad carryer the mission starts , but when juni says its to much for us , osiris batleship apears out of cloaking and say to us to imediatly dock whit it i do it but my game crashes has soon has i dock , i get dark screnn and return me back to windows and stop a runing after some secs
    Im runing windows 7 ultimate my PC its brand new 8) , i run a completly clean freelancer instaler , my mod manager its v1.31 i only have one single mod instaled .
    I try everithing , run in compatible mode windows xp , run at administrator i overclock my graphic board nothing works , i even reinstall all the game agayn the same mod v1.31 and start it all agayn but when i get to that mission it crashes agayn and agayn :( , betwen im runing the game in single player mode , i dont edit any file in game , if you maybe ask

I realy love :love: crossfire mod and i wish to endgame but i cant do it, due the issue i explain above

Please someone help me on this , any tips you gave i will try it .

Best Regards .

• Hello Star, can you please try use load 'autosave' after this crash? If you will dock, then restart game and load new mission save.

• Hello

First of all thanks for your concern about my problem.
    I dunno why it works now , i manage to dock whit no game crashe .
    i think it works fine cuz this time i dont even atack any nomad ships i just keep wondering arround untill ossiris says to dock .

Problem solved :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Best Regards .

Edited once, last by Star: I Try some other way and works . ().