I cant open the game from the launcher

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Brutal Spawn.

• Hi, I wan't to start off by saying thanks for such a great mod. However I'm having serious issues getting the mod to work. Let me explain. I've installed the game and mod perfectly. Down to the letter. I've installed all the parts one at a time as the guide says remembering to restart pc in between and everything. I patch the game using the launcher that appears after activating it on mod manager. It gets done I then open up single player. Everything works perfectly. Everything. But when I close the game i.e. close the program, and try to go back i.e. open the program, reopen the game (trying to make this clear) It opens up this window (see image). From this point on I can't/don't know what to do. I've scoured the wikis and forums trying to find a solution and no one seems to have my problem. In this window I cant do ANYTHING but click links to the wiki, swat-portal, the forums etc. I've looked for a start game button or something of the sort and nothing. I'm really at a loss now. Can you help me? Either its me not seeing something, me not doing something correctly, or somethings broken. But I really want help please. I've tried re-install about 5 times now. And I mean perfect re-installs, delete all folders all files and even cleaning up my registry the whole shabang. I've followed the instructions and tried using flmm 1.3 but then tried 1.5 when that didn't work but this didn't help just got the exact same. I'm out of ideas.

Files

• issue 4.png

(138.78 kB, downloaded 20 times, last: )
  • check please reply in ticket. Double requests is not necessary